Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Witchcraft Exposed Review Is It A Scam


Witchcraft Exposed Review Is It A Scam
Wow, when I first came across the website that promotes this "almost-banned, powerful" book called Witchcraft Exposed, I was really skeptical. Boy, I didn't even think that it might be anything else than your plain old book about how to get that certain person to fall in love with you by going to an intersection at full moon and throwing herbs into the wind or some other nonsense.

Well, I did end up reading what the promotion ACTUALLY said, I saw that there was something entirely different going on. But before I tell you about that, let me say who I am.

Click here if you want to skip through what I have to say about the book and take a look at it yourself.

I've been reading books about magick and witchcraft since I was a young teenager. So when I say I've seen it all, I mean it. There are so many authors out there who have actually no clue in the world about what the core essence of Magick is. They focus too much on the rituals, the outwardly apparent side of things. Like everything else in life.

I must say I am a bit embarrassed to admit this, but I've actually had a few times in my life where I was so desperate for a solution in my personal life that I turned to spells and magic for the solutions. Even though I had been reading these books for so long out of curiosity, doubt still lingered in my subconscious mind about whether or not these things actually work.

So whenever I tried out using magic to influence my own life course or the subconscious minds of others, I always failed miserably.

Nothing plain old worked. Zilch. Zip. Nada.

A friend recommended that I check out "Witchcraft Exposed" online. So when I went to look at the website I was naturally very suspicious and even contemptuous. What new could a witchcraft book offer me?

I was blown away. Because I actually decided to buy this book to see if it's for real. I mean, what it says on the promotional page was actually quite enough for me, but on top of that there was a money-back guarantee for a full 8 weeks.

By the way, if you're anxious to check out what the book could do for you, then you can do that by clicking here.

Yes, this was indeed different from anything I had read before. See, I give you THIS straight from the website:

Everybody seems to have their own opinion on magic... Everybody seems to have a wacky ritual where you take the fresh blood of a bat and mix it wih an old, rusty dagger and then you drink the potion...

This MIGHT work in theory but it's really NOT necessary and hard to actually put into practice... Not everybody has bats or silver-blade-daggers around the house. Furthermore, these rituals can become quite dangerous pretty fast if you're not already experienced...

Don't know about you, but I actually laughed out loud when I first saw this. Having tried rituals and spells before in my youth (and a bit afraid to admit this), and having them fail flat out, this rang so true for me.

Okay, let's cut to the chase - I do recommend you check this out even if you have a lot of experience with any sort of witchcraft.

Because what this book is about is focusing not on the outwardly projected image that most people imagine to be witchcraft, but rather on the INNER, we could even say PSYCHOLOGICAL side of these things.

Subconscious influence has been strongly documented by scientists, and even telepathy has some scientific evidence in support of it. This thing is far from being a fringe hobby for weird people. This is a valid method for making improvements in your life.

So if you're interested in integrating elements like meditation, spirituality and connectedness into your witchcraft passion, I do suggest you take a look at Witchcraft Exposed and see what it has to offer you.

Click here to check out the offer at the book's website and find out how it can help you totally change your life.

I did, and I'm happy for it.

All the best to you,

Daniel Powell


P.S. I do heartily recommend this book to you. You'll miss out if you don't take a look. Click here - Witchcraft Exposed.


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008