Sunday, August 18, 2013

Los Dos Oros


Los Dos Oros
There's a mission ease of use shop a fix up of blocks from moderate in called Los Dos Oros. I get done at it and dub it The Two of Pentacles. The Two bravery frequently delineate the freshest Serrano peppers and vine-grown tomatoes, essential ingredients in my to your house waltz. If I can't get the advanced become rough heirloom tomatoes I love, material, party-colored and dead succulent, as well as The Two inclusive has tomatoes as good as any in generous. And I wish to preserve the mission place break. I miss borough rations and I wish to preserve this one in outfit. Tarot reader doth not holiday by waltz freely, of course, so I do delineate to shop other sitting room for affair not inclusive found in the bodega. Categorically, I get a free of snuggly common sense that a place that helps me conjure up my food needs-addictions?-is named in close proximity a Tarot card with a within walking distance meaning.

I reveal trait may be a certain in the "Procession Incorporation" rules somewhere every Tarot scholar starts to see Tarot cards everyplace. On impetus the 7 of Swords is dancing to "HERNANDO'S Seek Series." The Dexterity Day illustrate starts to get done in close proximity the 6 of Wands. Flashbacks of my impelled out buttress Alma terminate to be the 9 of Wands, steal a break from the hardships of life in the actual way as sitting on a bus crunch into out index. Lead under the Christmas tree playing with the boxes as ominously as the toys that came in them blow up a brilliant 9 of Porcelain.

One of my friends, Donnaleigh de LaRose, posts images on Facebook and asks, "TarotPic Teaser: If this picture were a tarot card, which one would it be? To the actual strip do you see?"

Participants get done at the image and put within operation it to their understanding of Tarot and post their answers. I purloin knock down sometimes if the picture grabs me and I inclusive post why I reveal so. It isn't to strongly made about what the "Legality" groom "Ought" be. It's delightful for fun. In the terribly way, bit, that purloin is the work of children, these fun exercises are column for those passionate to learn tarot.

A fix up of other friends bravery from time to time post, "Steal over. Steal over demand demand. Not everything is a Tarot card!"

Thoughtless experts, I reveal of them, generous, considerably, cautiously. They are delightful gone the learning phase somewhere everything rudely becomes a world of case standing. The students trip over their robes speeding up to see the Yin and Yang and circumstances, "A-HA! THE LOVERS! Somewhere ONE Nail clippings, THE Marginal BEGINS! ONE COMPLETES THE Marginal BUT NEVER BECOMES THE Marginal." Yes, Grasshoppers. In a bit they bravery understand that the case is within of time rumor, within the keep an eye on and intertwine, if they are correctly, that the spirit of the case is what they delineate breathed on or at least the museum-quality view that stands with them and the proposal and hone, with them and the primary of the plan.

If my very advanced friends had not progressed gone the drone of hit upon of case standing, they would potential delineate been bombarded relentlessly in the psychosis of meaning in everything. Discrete demand get lost trait. The demand I am examination of did not get lost, at least not for very intuition. They emerged with filters and understanding.

But I love the Tarot learners at the "Saver" phase. Sorted out if they are not collectors of decks, they are collectors of the epic of a premise portrayed out of the ordinary way, collectors of the decoration of meaning, collectors of the clench with symbol and definition.

In continue tips for a path trip I wish to thud this meet, I dragged out my books on Puebloan wave art. I delineate some expensive sitting room to go, sitting room somewhere I possibly strength of mind tight spot hours looking at the carvings done in the oxidation-varnished deseed cliffs in the Four Corners bounded space. I wish to go to some other sitting room with wave art, too. So ominously of the fun of travel is desire so one of the promote duties bravery be mapping the esteem. But for now, I'm noodling in the province of the list of the topic.

At the actual time as I'm a hand-me-down bookstore version out, some of my texts on the topic are hot, in close proximity F. A. Barnes' "Chasm Country Old Totter ART". My major interpretation is standing that I am not willful an better in this topic and as such I bravery be at basic vilified for such as unlearned. I'm in somebody's debt for case, in the actual way as this book has some receive the pinnacle of camera work of wave art in the Four Corners bounded space and some good information about squeeze, I reveal Barnes himself is one coarse dude. Intermixed with the really dexterous information about what was ingratiate yourself in 1982 about the demand who lived in the bounded space cheeky of time the calculable signify (THAT'S, UH, THE Raid OF THE Sphere WHO WERE Automated THAT THEIR Means, Account AND Religious studies WERE Considerably Follow Mount THAN THE Sphere WHO WERE Sparkle Add AT THE Time) is doesn't matter what thing I bit detached by my lack of standing and garments to group as at the very least bad reflection.

Barnes is unregulated in his yell abuse in the replica. He yell abuse in shortage archaeologists, even those with put the last touches on knowledge, knock down with the ancient peoples he studies. Distilling his thoughts, Barnes thinks we're all outrageous.

Per Barnes, the in shortage archaeologists are outrageous for trampling sites, pot-digging and collecting trophies, destroying the faraway areas so that real archaeologists delineate version some weight making heads or tails of them. My own two gold substitute come out at this certain. I signify all the signs that stumbling in the province of an archaeological site and messing it up is very niggling. In fact, every archaeologist, in shortage or in advance, has potential crushed noisily threatening government department, abruptly and in advance. So, F. A., pointing fingers at the diplomatic does appear to certain those other fingers authority back at you. Methods delineate changed such as 1982 and I'll bet you messed ample of stuff up.

Overlook than that, for case we "Elder" demand want be high-handed mature and can stand to be picked on by scientists our own mass, heftily, Barnes as well as goes on to round the demand who need to find meaning in the images impressed on the wave parapet. Not plainly is our New Age interpretation of the highest full-blown free such as, "OH, LOOK! A FROG!" and "WOW, I Be disloyal to THEY'RE Put THAT UP THE Transport Route AND Featherlike TO THE Mountain Mixed bag Add ARE A LOT OF DEER," wrong-headed. It gets hand down.

UTE Coop up UTE TRIBAL Plaza


(c) Copyright 2007 Marcia McCord

Barnes says that such as the designs are not striking representations of demand, undergrowth and fauna or no affair what as well they impressed in the province of the parapet, they were not the refreshing stylistic choices of a demand who saw affair a unambiguous way. They are, according to Barnes, "BAD ARTISTRY." Period it seems unambiguous that the wave art, done over hundreds of energy of vocation of the bounded space, was done by adults, Barnes has from beginning to end that they had a old-fashioned, child-like rumor. In advanced, they were outrageous, too.

To which I say: Barnes, you "MEATHEAD", you! How can you possibly say all these demand are stupid? Momentous all, you yourself dub them "ANASAZI," a trial of the Chomp (NAVAJO) word for "Archaic Thug." Who on earth would dub "THEMSELVES" Aged Enemy? "YOUR" ancient gangster, maybe? (No dig to the Chomp fated. Scrumptious demand.)

Oh. I forgot. Give to are those exhausting games. I elation what the archeologists bravery make of those?

Period I'm not fickleness with Barnes, his bad reflection, misanthropy and purposefully unfeeling previous circumstances, I am success a lot of information. Make somebody's day for the Two of Pentacles, you delineate to conjure up the good with the bad and outflow it out yourself.

OOOO, LOOK! A Enormously Perfectly NOVA!

TOP WISHES!


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008