Monday, September 22, 2014

Seven Bell Protection Measure


Seven Bell Protection Measure
The Recital informal as the Seven-Bell Safeguard RitualThis is a simple little dowel that can be hand-me-down for protection. I thought it so that it can be performed either soley with a frighten (and zero further), and then I advance the Hebrew phrases, which are optional. It's different a bespoke LBRP but with a frighten, kinda.I non-centrally thought this lacking words.Oh yes - interest run me if my Hebrew is wrong!He takes up the Danger signal from the Altar and moves Deosil to the East and faces East, and rings the Danger signal, saying,. (ADNI AFIR - Lady [of] Air)He then moves, moreover Deosil, to the South and faces the South, and rings the Danger signal, saying,. (ADNI AS - Lady [of] Flare)Hence he moves Deosil to the West and faces West, and rings the Danger signal, saying,. (ADNI M - Lady [of] Hose down)Hence he irrefutably moves Deosil to the North and faces North and rings the Danger signal, saying. (ADNI HARZ 'aretz' - Lady [of] Rummage)He then take-home pay Deosil to the inside of the Wing and faces the East, and raises the Danger signal high earlier him, and rings it, saying,. (AHIH 'Eheieh' - I am)And then he lowers it base him, and rings the Danger signal, saying.(MLKTH - Country)Irrefutably he brings the frighten to the centre and rings it, saying,. **okay I know this sounds so dumb, but for example I advance the Hebrew phrases appearing in the bell-ritual, I forgot what the live one had rumored. In lieu of that, I required to be at variance it from lamed-beth to 'aleph', in this summary, standing for the personage '1' - or, paint the town red.

Reference: invocation-rituals.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008