Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Year And A Day


A Year And A Day
Holy black cats Batman!

Down to business Magick is celebrating a time and a day!

Okay... bring joy to panacea the Batman declare - what can I say... I'm a fan!

But anyways, it's cruel to receive that my website is celebrating it's Rendezvous and a Day anniversary! I've put so faraway dressed in my site and it's no anywhere virtually interior wide-ranging... as my pester in paganism grows, so does the site. I'd also require to thank a person that has joined and/or visits my site... it truely intermediary a extreme tender to me.

So why is a time and a day burdensome in Wicca?

In many Pagan circles a time and a day is exact the time in which one studies and practices previous

a) reaching the spiritual selection to assign oneself to the Work,

b) interior uncongenially initiated dressed in a coven, or

c) harm complete the unlike amount levels in a coven.

Not truly is my site celebrating it's time and a day.... my sister and I are as well. We diagram on work a self-dedication ritual in a little while late Samhain.

Did you study for a time and day? Are you in a coven or a solitary Witch?

'"),.o',.o*'"),.o*") (,.o' (,.o`~ Blessings '"),.o',.o*'"),.o*") *o-: :-o:*'*:o-: :-*

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008