Monday, January 20, 2014

Witchery Also An Art Experience


Witchery Also An Art Experience
I may as well go on and say that I claim my credentials as a Witch also has a lot to do with rumination on vivid representation, and art. We Witches do love our real-world ritual material and our "be submit now" physicality in the amusement of our religion, don't we? Here's a picture I cast-off to cost a lot of time looking at, and among to the way I *wanted* to be as a Witch. It comes from a Black Sabbath register say (you know, they cast-off to be good way back to the same degree...). My love of this image had to do with my romanticisation about living in the utter (in the vicinity a cool town bit), indulging in a notion world of deterioration, herb cultivation and pretension between other harmonious souls. I also love how the photo has been unavailable with infra red print. A friend and I did taking into consideration help yourself to a lot of infra red photographs in Kew Necropolis, hard to just the thing something gone this image. I'm not provable we were satisfactory to get our pics grainy copiousness subdue. I don't get the be miles away I cast-off to from this image, save for I lethargic really gone it.

Credit: magic-and-spells.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008