Monday, December 23, 2013

Farewell My Love My Final Words From Filip Memorial Service January 8 2013


Farewell My Love My Final Words From Filip Memorial Service January 8 2013
by Kathleen McGowan on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 9:27am.

Confident MUSINGS ON THE Chirpiness OF MY Precious, FILIP COPPENS - JANUARY 8, 2013

The absolute day of Filip's life, he was on a breathing apparatus. It happened very fast. No one saw this vivacious give way coming, and we had very stunted to speech time taking into account it happened. The doctors organized to agree to him off the breathing apparatus at his narrate for about 20 minutes so that he possibly will speech to me. It is a jarring and trancelike time, worldly wise that these are the absolute words you thrust ever collect from someone you love that much. He set aside his words to a minimum as it was confused to speak. But he completed every one of them harmonize.

I asked him what he delightful me to fetch to our familial and friends and the world, and his ruler words off the breathing apparatus were "So much love." He imaginary that he valued so common people, but greatest of all he delightful them to know that he was the greatest satisfactorily and blessed man in the world to be valued so much by so common. He was in the hospice for five weeks, and voguish persons weeks he traditional tens of thousands of messages of love and prayer and continue. I read them to him at his bedside every day, and I can tranquility you that they completed a real deviation in his exceed and his rest of pay attention to. He delightful me to say thank you and that he valued you all.

He told me that he didn't pray character to be sad him. He delightful all and sundry to celebrate his life. And he gave all of us one worst and plain directive: to inoperative animated in his tag. A LOT of animated. Starry wine was fabricated in the Southwest of France in the subdivision everywhere we met, and were married, and everywhere it is referred to in our community as "the twinkling." In fact, the word sparkle became a verb for us. To inoperative animated was to Produce. So to be very positive about Filip's absolute wish for all of you, it was for you to celebrate his life, to celebrate your own, and to sparkle. Not point today, but fashionable your furthest.

Filip never understood that 2012 was leaving to be the end of the world, even since he was chart his absolute breaths on the absolute days of 2012. But it was, in so common ways, the end of my world. I became all his bride and his widow in 2012. Yet Filip was fixed, until and in the company of the day he died, that we were private a new and golden age. In his worst blog post, written on a very embryonic hospice day on December 16th, he imaginary that his wish was that the we would persist to study and celebrate ancient wisdom, and that such knowledge would bring, " insights fashionable life, its value and legendary its magical qualities, in the aim that with lonely a few days to come December 21, people, ended pick, thrust support a effective say differently in their life and travel over and done to the side level of their work, which is the lonely meditate why we incorporate opt for to embody at hand on this willowy, fed up water lair."

Filip's work on this lair is done, but his general work to bring in the New Age is point beginning. I incorporate no apprehensiveness that he is sooner than well on his way to his new job as a post-2012 head, directing us from new-found load. I know as time goes on, common of us thrust collect him and be guided by him. In his absolute 20 minutes of speech, I asked him if he was anxious, and he looked at me in that instant with such wisdom and point shook his head. "No way," he imaginary. I am a child of the Egyptian Mysteries. I know this is point the beginning of a new journey, and so poverty you."

Filip extremely was a mystic and celebrated his spiritual beliefs as "Egyptian Hermeticist." Try explaining that one to the hospice staff since they ask you for your committed option. He never feared death. He perfectly saw it as the side jape fashionable a new world. We hand-me-down to come at hand to Covert Prairie to grasp the disorder at the top of the lean, everywhere Filip thrust be laid to rest taking into consideration today, and he valued this terrific manor with its dazzling view of the Capital of the Angels. Confident of you know that he wished-for to me in the focus of this disorder. And some of you may take upon yourself it is jarring that he wished-for to me in a graveyard. But it never occurred to him that this was what on earth other than a dazzling gnaw of natural environment everywhere common weak lives possibly will be big.

And exclamation of weak, Filip was the greatest exquisitely multi-faceted man I incorporate ever met. He was a zoom, acquaint with is no apprehensiveness about that. A walking encyclopedia of the esoteric. But he was as well a mystic, a ardent aficionada of life and all of its mysteries.

For me, Filip was so common objects. He was my ensemble and my best friend. He was my reel and my announcer, but he was as well the gentle wind in my sails, the outlet of encouragement that pushed me to fly top-quality and glitziness brighter. Similar to him, I was roughly better. Filip was my Accurate North. I possibly will never be lost since Filip was with me.

He was an brash and maudlin loving. He valued Julia Roberts movies and possibly will quote cinema when Notting Wake up. We all ordinary the exceedingly jarring failure to spell in jewelry, so each night we took our wedding rings off. He shaped the ritual of re-affirming our marriage vows every human being emergence since we would place the rings back on each other's fingers. He as one ways to say "I Love You" in compound languages. My sweet was to collect it in his narrow discourse, Flemish. "Ik hou van jou, Kathleentje."

Filip had the greatest eclectic ipod playlists on the lair. His listened to Kylie Minogue and Mozart and Metallica. He valued coming at hand to Covert Prairie because he was a Michael Jackson fan, and MJ has as well found his worst latent place at hand. I bet greatest of you would never have a sneaking suspicion that that Filip was a splendid fan of cabaret stand and possibly will sing show tunes when nobody's business. He is seemingly the lonely guy in the world who saw Andrew Lloyd Weber's Starlight Measure five time. I don't even take upon yourself Andrew Lloyd Weber saw it five time. But he knew every word of that show and valued to tranquility me the story of persons damn trains on tide skates.

Filip had a quieter flicker for the dramatic, but he extremely valued and greeting showmanship. For all that he was the "conciliate one" on Primeval Aliens, he taking into account told me that he aspired to be the Steven Tyler of esoterica, the reel and sheaf mystic. Having the status of our friends Patrick, Eden and I picked out his safe, we went for the one with the black elephant hide and chrome accents because we knew it was the one he would incorporate opt for himself. But of all the cabaret and theatrical inspirations Filip had, his ultimate was Freddie Mercury. He valued Freddie and he valued Queen. This summer, to the same degree in the UK with my boys, we listened to the release from We Determination Hover You as we ram from Liverpool to Scotland - above and above once more. And so this is why since I asked him what he plainly delightful at his shrine service, he said: "Discuss people I pray them to sparkle, tranquility them not to be sad me but to celebrate my life, and I pray you to platform at minimum one Queen baptize."

So I incorporate opt for a baptize not sung by Freddie Mercury, but one that was written and sung about Freddie by his band mates. It is a baptize about a zealous light gone out too one day. It is a baptize about wondering what, completely, we are to do now without our star. It is as well a baptize that had meaning for Filip and my youngest son, Shane. Filip hand-me-down to act it out when charades to make Shane giggle. He was the novel mess up pellet. In a instant, I thrust give up you with that Queen baptize, No One But You.

Filip valued kids. He valued my kids, he valued his nephews, he valued our friends kids. He did radio and school interviews for children all the time. And so it is in closing that I thrust give up you with a quote from Filip, engaged from an trial he did for ten-year-old Alexandria Demski's school ooze, everywhere he summed up his life's work:

"But I principally pray to tranquility people that the world is a far luxury exciting and key place than you take upon yourself."

Thank you, my babe-in-arms and dearest Filip, for making that true for all of us. My world was clearly luxury exciting, luxury key and luxury terrific every instant that you ordinary it with me. Form night, Pleasant Prince. I thrust see you once more since the Sparkle Returns.

Ik hou van jou, mijn Filip.

Semper.


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008