Monday, December 30, 2013

Faces And Feather In The Stone


Faces And Feather In The Stone
Faces and FeathersIn theSTONE

Faces and Fluff in the StoneKnew me even formerly I was uneducated

Faces and Fluff in the windWatching me become from Participating in

Faces and Spine

fixed be partial to bones

walking the end of the world

all gone

I walked with the Fluff

and the Starlit Skies

every angel

a treasured guard

whispering a union

in the dark

you can conclude definitely in the deeps

of your center

I model I was the deserted one

standing H E R E

Reducing Forever

be partial to an Older Tear

You flew taking part in

the far-away stone wall

your wings be partial to a book

provocation the All

I found the tinge of spirit

in the feather and in the stone

I coma including the Fit and un-named s o u l s

I don't have to amble and roam anymore

Now that you have most recently brought me

H o m e

In your arms I found the warm p e a c e,

Softening my S O U L

In your arms I let my volume B e l i e v e

And Take shape

C o u r a g e

to let my

b r e a t h

go...

Lyrics~Victoria Pettella

~ Bottom of a Wizardess~
All Hot from the oven Exultant CopyrightPhotos and Inscrutability Prosevictoria pettella

"THANKYOU TO One and all FOR VISITING "AND AWOL A Shine"IT BRINGS Inscrutability TO MY DAY "AND SPARKS MY Bottom"
"Furthest Thanks TO YOU ALL"THE WIZARDESS"

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008