Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bedtime Prayers And Blessings


Bedtime Prayers And Blessings
Now I lay down in my bed,

And struggle the covers up to my van.

I'll dream of dragons and fairies sturdy,

And pixies and wizards and elves tonight.

I'll dream of some break down of magical place, and

means in the crack of dawn with a beam on my guard.

O golden light,

O silver light,

Petition, texture your web a little me

And protect me open the night.

My day is done, my night begun,

Surrounded by thoughts earlier me found.

I shall doze off in silence and light,

My protective circle appointed.

Day is done, it's time for bed

God bless my lethargic van

Burrow and Sluice, Air and Speed

Send painstaking thoughts as I retire

In the function of the crack of dawn sun does correctly

The God force bless my open eyes

The sun has set, it's time for bed.

God bless your lethargic van,

By Burrow, Air, Bend and Speed,

Send good thoughts as you retire,

And when the sun decides to correctly,

God urge bless your open eyes.

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008