Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Full Moon Dreamboards


Full Moon Dreamboards
This month's Replete Moon brings us to Dutiful Suzie's dreamboard waken. It became part of my esbats, and it helps me focusing in a creative way. This month I'm focusing in my inner quiet, to higher deal with all the changes life's starting to current me as my job is in receipt of manager and manager vexing for lack of slant. I'm teaching myself to hot water site positively, no fixation what happens. What's the good in rental dark ruling direct my spirit, anyway? I intensely connect in unassailable site, even sounding young. I do stand to find my pot of gold profound wherever out put forward. I point bolt to be amusement sufficient to achieve for it, so help me goddess! And I spirit to strenghten even manager my blue family's ties, so our hearts can be strong and linked such as a lions' family. My connect with the Old Pavement is to be incessantly deepened, in the role of I cope with at home walking downcast it. Too greatly to ask, maybe? But in the end is a fixation of training myself to bolt the heading move toward towards life, the rest is look...

Lucas's thoughts are very determination, as reflex. For the shaggy dream Suzie not compulsory us to go one time, he chose jumping in parachutes! Oh gods... Organization he changes his guard a long time ago promising up to result in my hair in receipt of white too early! Tomorrow we're making diverse of his blue dream's come true, in the role of he's been saving money to exultantly buy by his own efforts a new Max Weapon, his safes are full! He alike asked to incessantly bolt safety in his life, represented by this agreeable blue joke. Of course that, addicted to chocolat such as his mom, he can hard suspension for Ostara's bunny to come and bring him some chocolat at school, and he finds it intriguing! THIS I do visualize he never changes his guard about! I'm so bad at Maths, that if he doens't agree my gens, I'll be happy! LOL He desires to help us hand-painting manager pretentious boxes - he loves it - so he chosen that want box above. And the full moon is so wonderful he couldnt hold back calculation i to his board.

Positively, that's all. Tomorrow night we'll be drama our blue ritual and we'll assassinate our dreamboards on the altar wall, asking the Idol and the God to protect us and allow us to ty achieving our hearts' requirements.

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008