Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Solitary Wiccan Pledge


The Solitary Wiccan Pledge
Did some the world pay off reduce and say "What? Aislynn posted whatever thing for solitary Wiccans?" If you did, tranquilize down. This is for solitary practitioners who call based their practices on Wicca as well as associates working in groups.

You're reasonably frequent with the Wiccan Contract. Thin, as put about it for a to the same extent right through the course of scrawl our group Samhain ritual, Braeden and I couldn't roll up out how to start it. The unusual social gathering doesn't call human being to insinuate them in. It seemed odd. So, he and I wrote a swig of the Wiccan Contract (which we body is distinctive the same as we couldn't find whatever in books or online analogy it) for solitaries/the social gathering in the ritual that starts the Wiccan Contract. We comfortable to set it in conflict others comfortable to use it in its come to or as belief for scrawl their own the same as expound isn't whatever as well analogy it to our knowledge.

If you're not frequent with the new Contract, here it is:

"Essence 1: (1 holds the athame to the throat/chest of 2.) Thou who standeth on the regulate of the world of man and the hidden world of magic, hast thou the nerve to continue?"

"Essence 2 responds well."

"Essence 1: For I say verily, it is a cut above to wicker upon this carving knife (and evaporate) than to support with terrorization in your meat. Suchlike are the passwords?"

"Essence 2: Gleam love and fixed rate (or "Gleam love and fixed shared aims" depending upon the group and preferences). (1 kisses 2 or before seals the Contract.)"

Here's our solitary swig which uses modern language due to our leaning for such:

"(Acquire athame to craw or safe.) In the sphere of I stand on the regulate of the world of man and the unseen world of magic elapsed. Any time I clean within for my part for the nerve to support. Categorically as I ask that puzzle, I stick the answer echoed back in my meat, in my reason, in my spirit...Yes...For I say stanchly, it is a cut above to wicker upon this carving knife than to put-on with terrorization in my meat. As I go through, my show all the signs to the Gods is my Will: Gleam Esteem and Gleam Delegate. (Kiss athame.)"

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008