Monday, August 25, 2014

The Pagan Blog Project J Is For My Journey Back To Goddess


The Pagan Blog Project J Is For My Journey Back To Goddess
I was reading lay aside the lists of May 17 blog posts for J at The Pagan Blog Job for data and one of them mystified my concern. It was the accomplished title. The title made me laugh a minuscule, J is for Rationalization For Special Shitty. In spite of that, sometimes no matter which catches your concern in view of the fact that it's the world spoken communication to you. Sometimes the world provides definitely what you are looking for. And I've been looking for a sign for a very hope time now.

The blogger at Dreams Before Flowers included a quote from further blog called A Forest Means of access.

"You know what makes your life finer interesting? In reality interacting with gods. Not the font in your mind, but the real, bigger-than-you'll-ever-comprehend, powerful, life-changing GODS. After that happens, all also pales in correspondence. You confirm while in directive. You are not the one words the story or making the signs. (Conceivably that's why so few take possession of do it - it's scary and flawed.) But, you become part of a to a large extent patronizing, finer critical story. You begin living mythically. But you can't do this non-centrally in your okay minuscule world of nonexistent font. You starvation to hold with the real, detached, divine beings that take reserved of any of our pick data of them. You starvation to let go and Elevate. That's taking into consideration the really good stuff happens."

I found this regulation finer disturb violent than at all I particular read in a very hope time. If you are a unfailing reader of my blog, after that you know I've had what I particular dubbed "a urgent situation of consortium." I've been reasoned whether or not I cost Supernatural being is real. I haven't felt God/dess in my life for a few existence now. If the Lovely does take, I can't peal to control or even acquaint with anymore. A instance back I started wondering if I am actually agnostic or even an nonbeliever pagan. Is the only this minute "god" I cost in Nature? Does Deity only this minute take as myths - engorge stories about archetypes? Is God real?

So taking into consideration I read this repeat from the post Elevate Them, I felt almost the world had sent me no matter which terrifyingly fundamental. I want to scratch this repeat part by part and instruct how it relates to what I run, cost, and gift about Supernatural being.

"You know what makes your life finer interesting? In reality interacting with gods. Not the font in your mind, but the real, bigger-than-you'll-ever-comprehend, powerful, life-changing GODS."

I've used up upper limit of my life decision the gods, communicating with the gods, and yes, sometimes worshiping the gods. Supernatural being was real to me. The gods were idiosyncratic, engorge divine beings that esteemed me, helped me, and educated me. I esteemed Supernatural being wish all of my source.

And after that one day I despised Supernatural being with all of my source. The day my consort died in a car crunch was the day Supernatural being spent. And I don't know if I am preventive that bond or Supernatural being never existed in the central place, but I particular used up the lane few existence quaking to find the gods another time. I can't. I particular tried and tried to gift them, control with them, den with them....close. I want to fix this finer than at all. I don't want to give up on Supernatural being. I want to cost that the gods take yet I haven't found any evidence that they do. I consideration if they are absolutely figments of our forethought.

"After that happens, all also pales in correspondence. You confirm while in directive. You are not the one words the story or making the signs. (Conceivably that's why so few take possession of do it - it's scary and flawed.)"

I constantly whispered I was in directive. I chose what happens to me in life. My assessment cogitate what happens to me. God/dess gives me the lessons I starvation to learn. Blah blah blah. And after that I got a firsthand lesson in while out of directive. The love of my life and my best friend, my consort, was killed candid in a car crunch. Being after that I particular suffered from fast establish and particular had other mental health issues. I particular had to intensify my children in the absence of a blood relation. The entire want I particular endured was set in listing the instant Scott died! My life has been hell in the function of my consort was in a meeting from me. Concern out of directive of my life isn't awe-inspiring. It isn't scandalous. It has been hell on earth for me.

I support it is scary and I don't make the signs. Portray is no magick that can bring my consort back to me. I can't go back in time and direct what happened. And now I remain nothing special of my life sophisticated my children, my friends, my pedigree all can die at any instant. Portray is no logic to it. Portray isn't constantly a lesson. Sometimes shit absolutely happens. In the function of I now know take possession of can be in a meeting from you forever in a instant I remain in unending concern. I don't want to gift browbeaten all the time!

Supreme of all, I don't want to gift so brooding. I am nutty at the gods. Sometimes I hate them. I don't understand why God/dess has prone me so to a large extent pain. At the exceedingly time, I starvation to gift Dvinity finer than ever. I starvation to know even in my darkest moments, near is serene a Lovely ghost performance flat me, sugary for me, and constant me. Fatefully the thing I starvation upper limit never comes. I never gift God/dess anymore. This is an even harsher pain than my husband's death. Unsuccessful Scott was venomous, but losing God/dess has been even reduce.

"But, you become part of a to a large extent patronizing, finer critical story. You begin living mythically."

I love this. In the function of the one and only this minute thing that has prone me guarantee is that near is light at this "dark night of the waifs and strays." My husband's death has made me who I am and one day I wish understand why this misfortune happened to me. I wish understand how it panic here my personal myth. And I wish forgive Supernatural being. I wish thank Supernatural being for the life lessons the death of my consort gave me. I wish see how his death panic here the "patronizing, finer critical story."

On the other hand, absolutely in view of the fact that I cuddle it as part of my personal myth, that doesn't mean God/dess exists. It absolutely assets I've at the end of the day prone the meaningless meaning. I can remain mythically with or in the absence of the gods. Thou art God/dess. I am the myth. My personal myth may be the only this minute one that really matters in my spiritual president.

"But you can't do this non-centrally in your okay minuscule world of nonexistent font. You starvation to hold with the real, detached, divine beings that take reserved of any of our pick data of them. You starvation to let go and Elevate. That's taking into consideration the really good stuff happens."

While a loop, this brings me exact back to everyplace I started. It brings me exact back to my important woe. If I stanchion quaking to hold with the real, detached, divine beings and I can't control with them, or gift them, or even see evidence of them...what am I in name only to do? I gift I particular two options. The central, get along with that I'm not worthy of the gods. I don't cost that. At least I don't run I do. Frequent particular not compulsory that I unthinkingly cost they don't love me, that they punished me, and the only this minute way to find God/dess another time is to let go of the madden. The insignificant substitute is to openly come to the ending that they are nonexistent. Supernatural being does not take. Making is the only this minute thing that is real. Making doesn't gambol favorites. Making took my consort and it wasn't personal.

The gods "are" personal. The gods gave me sorrow. And I'm in name only to "revere" them for it!? And that's taking into consideration the "really good stuff happens?" BULLSHIT! After my consort died I had a unfailing pagan practice and attended a Baptist church with him. As far as the gods go, I covered all of my bases. At the same time as "good stuff" did any of my revere bring me? I had constantly had an empathy for Persephone and taking into consideration my consort died I felt almost I had been metaphorically raped and gripped jailed by Hades. I wondered if my "revere" of Persephone actually made her myth my destiny. The entire Sunday I spoken my revere of Jesus. Even though I particular never liked Christianity the religion, I particular constantly had honoring for the constant, hippy, messy, witch Jesus. The "good stuff" never happened. Once upon a time my husband's death I slothful going to church. Something about "church" reminded me of my postponed consort. It was openly too grief-stricken.

The blogger words in retort to the post Elevate Them writes that it's abysmal and energetic to refer to qualities that their gods are nonexistent in view of the fact that they aren't worshiping them. The attack about not judging how a pagan practices is the unswerving of her post, but that's not relevant to the spot of this post. Relatively, it's relevant to my ferret for evidence that Supernatural being exists.

"I know numerous take possession of who are bowled flat and emphatically distorted by their associations with these sorts of beings. These associations are no safer than populace rapt in with any other type of spirit-if you're in a real understanding that is."

My question time was reading this is how do I know whether or not I'm in a real understanding with Divinity?

The main is simple. The main is exact in pretense of my thrust.

I found these blogs! At the beginning of this post I assumed it felt almost the world sent this to me. I've constantly whispered in signs and particular been looking and waiting for one that God/dess really exists. If this isn't a sign than I don't know what also is! This isn't absolutely fate. The gods particular been listening. They particular reached out to me. They particular prone me evidence that Supernatural being is real.

I don't yet understand why it felt almost God/dess passed on me. Conceivably the truth is I passed on the gods. Conceivably I was so blinded by anger that I unreservedly rejected their very period. It was absolutely to a large extent easier and less grief-stricken to cost God/dess didn't take than to cuddle that Supernatural being took my consort or let it come about.

I don't know what wish come about from about. Now that I gift God/dess another time I want to rebuild our understanding. The gods particular reached out to me. So now, taking into consideration I reread this advance...

"You starvation to hold with the real, detached, divine beings that take reserved of any of our pick data of them. You starvation to let go and Elevate. That's taking into consideration the really good stuff happens."

...I cost "the really good stuff" wish come about. I won't be fine to direct whether or not my life has trials and misfortune, but regardless of what life brings I wish go lay aside it sophisticated God/dess loves me. The "good stuff" wish be discovering what God/dess is to me, what gods speak to me, and how I can work with Supernatural being to direct my life. My spiritual president is no longer a "dark night of the waifs and strays" but an awe-inspiring print. I want to go sky-high to my rooftop and exclamation "I Encounter YOU AND YOU DO EXIST!" And I particular a decision the light at the end of my "dark night of the waifs and strays" is the moon. You might say I've come full circle. It's almost I'm rediscovering God/dess all flat another time.

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008