Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wicca Yule Preparations Day 2


Wicca Yule Preparations Day 2
In my continue to exist post, I mentioned that I was leave-taking to show the God and Idol in my Yule revelry. Now, I am a solitary witch and so do not subscribe to a unambiguous Wiccan tradition - if you do consequently you are probable to prior to squeeze near contacts with unambiguous deities and the allied names. But I wallow in the ecclectic individual of for example solitary in this fussy, that I can would like what I trace upper limit feeble to and what I trace would upper limit prepared my spell or ritual. As hanker as I present good name and am submissive, I see all is well with this.

For this unambiguous Yule, I am choosing the Triple Idol and the horned God.

To show the Triple Idol I am leave-taking to use an altar cloth with her/their symbol on it. I am any leave-taking to use a flaunt that expression no matter which overly I talked of yesterday - the crystal bead. This will placed at the centre as it's to show the full moon, the mother - full and inexhaustible. On either twig, to show maiden and crone, I will squeeze an acorn and an owl. Dominance and exuberance agreeable by wisdom and a psychic eye.

Now for the horned God - I am leave-taking to use the guise of the Holly Ruler for this. Plenty about and this represents perfectly a wealthy, gravity in idiosyncratic (in the dark green) and the terrifying edge (in the prickles)! Holly is no matter which that I'm so cheery to use in my Yule rituals and spells as not in the past few minutes does it squeeze its Pagan traditions but it's one of the multiple special effects that main part with us today and so brings with it all the cheery memoirs of mature memoirs.

Now exigency to get cracking on putting some make together for al these ideas!

Fran xxx



Source: crafty-witch.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008