Monday, July 7, 2014

Blogs I Am Reading 10 September 2010


Blogs I Am Reading 10 September 2010
Yes, it is afterward again time for fresh edition of "blogs I maintain been reading these days."

The cap item is not actually a blog post, but I am going to allocate it anyways.

Republican claims that Daughter Scouts egg on pro-abortion lesbians

Mortally, you can't make this type of stuff up...or at least, my innovation fails in this arm. Having much-admired some history Daughter Scouts, I force take that all of them are strong-willed and stand up for themselves; but off the top of my leadership, I do not know any lesbian Daughter Scouts. As for their pro-abortion idea, I detain that the propensity Republican definition of pro-abortion is believing in exceptions for abortion on the mind of remedial reasons, incest and rape. Of course, the real issue acquaint with is not that Daughter Scouts are god-less lesbians who are pro-abortion; it is the fact that history Daughter Scouts do not inevitably vote Republican.

(As incessantly, cartel free to holler at me in the analysis lock.)

Oh and by the way, this politican neediness know that you neediness be business your cookies absentminded...maintain you figured out the markup on these cookies? If someone cannot grow that out, possibly they neediness not be sent to Washington in the cap place. For the drop a line to, the high markup is NOT going to come about me from business a attach of boxes contiguous cookie season; in the past all, Daughter Scouts make great Wiccans and stately magicians.

Pagan Soccer Mom: Mouth-watering a in curator hip your home

You got to love this post rule for the picture of Mrs B's in curator. Strongly, I maintain a attach of curator spirits answer my look after. But none as pleasing as hers and yes, pleasing is appropriate (that curator willl cause anxiety your arm off). My charity heed to be mugwort and milk.

Mary Greer: Flexible Affluence Tellers

In Hole, Michigan, you necessary now pay for a ten oppose background tab, get finger-printed and pay a 150 oppose annual report passage fee if you are a affluence teller. In purpose, this law is alleged to cut down on the magnitude of scammers in the section (natives who charge feral statement to cast spells and remove hexes)...as a friend of expectation noted it capacity be blatantly that family going to affluence tellers are acidic hip sweepstake sales (the tax wary family who do not understand the mathematics of scene purpose). I maintain multinational point of view about this type of law.

Elysia: Witches and Steadfastness

In the fleck of the creative mentioned blog post, Elysia (Llewellyn Books acquistition editor) meeting about laws and cryptogram governing affluence tellers. With regard to a rejected tax on affluence tellers in Romania, she observations that the law would maintain included a funding holding affluence tellers in the wrong for false predictions. I know a lot of family would love to see this type of law enforced; but as Elysia acerbic out, trust about where this type of law leads.

"If we [safe affluence tellers, witches, and magicians inclined for their false predictions], we'd maintain to display the remedial profession to depiction (false positive in the function of an oft-used remedial invite, of course), also the weather forecasters, also the companionship reporters, also the high school counselors, also the Las Vegas bookies... everybody who's ever attempted to make a prediction about whatever."

Predominantly, all of us (by way of the non-magical species) would be give out to fines and prison time...on the pinkish become aware of, we capacity maintain less politicans and doomsday prophets and priests.

The Malkuth of Me: On book burning

In this news cycle, I lost calculation of how heaps articles and blogs I read about book burning, believe to the actions of the bitter talker in Florida difficult to argue someone not to open a Muslim culture sordid in New York Town (it is not really on all sides of the 9/11 site) by bleak to carry too far copies of the Quran. This blog post became my sweet because the blogger came out and alleged that it was ok to carry too far books provided that you brought them in the cap place.

If you are a person behind or publisher, trust about this. In order to carry too far a book, someone had to buy a mock-up of the book in the cap place. Maybe we neediness be categorical family to carry too far copies of the books we light wind. It is not when it is a new idea Aliester Crowley instructed family to carry too far their mock-up of the Accept of the Law in the past reading it lone afterward (I am not conjoin human being ever actually did so, but that is what Crowley not compulsory).

Now, on a personal become aware of, because someone is conjoin to ask, I detain that it is one sharp-witted tread from burning books to burning family. And I detain that the undisciplined in Florida is precisely the type of insect who would trust that it was a good thinking to carry too far family of my ilk.

(I did character reference that you can holler at me in the analysis lock, right?)

Donald Michael Kraig: Labels, Cults, and Politics

And up till now this week, I necessary character reference how Kraig blogged about one of my own blog posts. I would put this up to it in the function of a bulky news day, save that we are in the ludicrous seasoning of politics. Kraig's go for was complete by the Republican claiming that the Daughter Scouts are a proliferation globe for pro-abortion god-less lesbians.

In my part, I stand by my blog post (about someone else's blog post and observations complete about their post). In the stage that I was talking about, I detain that the word "cult" was the obtain technical invite (provided of course, that the story in the function of told about that faction was true...one can never be conjoin at whatever time it comes to stories told about Golden Crack of dawn lodges and Transitory). I was talking about using the invite "cult" in the try of "your charge belong to us and your decisions are no longer yours to make."

It is transparent that me and Kraig are going to widen to squabble on this issue (as force I and the native blogger, and the faction that he was talking about). But I am ecstatic that both of us managed to grow out a way to blog about the actual give out.

(I would tone members of the faction to withstand defriending me on Facebook and to withdraw moment this blog, but that manufacture sailed months and months ago prior to.)

Anyways, this ends fresh edition of blogs that I maintain been reading these days. As incessantly, cartel free to ditch your disgrace ink font in the analysis lock (I read all the observations even if I do not hit the "distribution" protrusion).

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008