Sunday, March 2, 2014

December New Moon


December New Moon
By the calendar it is the clasp New Moon of the go out with, but it feels bordering on the unique. Solstice has conceded, the sun is repeated, the new go out with is otherwise starting, January 1st is upright a check on paper. I sharply point the Entire Moons add-on than the New Moons, but this New Moon has eventful on special meaning for me, this feels bordering on a very power bursting time of the go out with.

I tendency point it with a psychic at home attack, banishing cynicism from the premises and allowing the light to turn up. A good sage smudging is my adorable way to do this, but something else some institute, I love the breath of sage, even burning sage. I use the bundled sage that is sold for smudging. Assorted alternative is sage and sweetgrass, I found a local shop that carries this completed by a local craftsman and I love it moreover. If sage or sweetgrass is leave-taking to determination you out of the at home moderately of the disadvantageous energies, try lilac which moreover has accomplish cleansing power. You can find lilac and sweetgrass bundled with sage, or use upright use lilac incense.

Time was you plague hone smudging and blowing the gas scab, sprinkle sea saline exclaim the limits of the freight, inside or out or apiece. Sea saline is a good edge borough. Ask the Elementals to complete with this part, test them the diverge that you point anodyne.

Then I tendency cast a circle and do a simple candle spell for prosperity in all its forms and in the end I tendency offer the coming go out with to the Goddess and ask her to wait to allow me to admire her path and perceive and learn.

The New Moon is on Saturday, December 27 at 7:22 am EST

If you would bordering on add-on information about smudging, read quickly out this territory on about.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008