Thursday, March 21, 2013

Transmission Of A Sacred Secret


Transmission Of A Sacred Secret



Belz 7

Sunday night before bed I drew my basic rune. It was Raidho (boundless rye-though), the 'r' rune, signifying control order of great law and wholiness.

Monday night before bed I drew my spare rune. It was Elhaz (boundless ale-hawz), the 'z' rune, signifying protection and link up of the Witch and her unique Deity, her daimon and her experience.

Course night before bed I drew my third rune. It was Perthro (boundless perth-row), the 'p' rune, signifying the enigmatic secret of orl"og and the way of wyrd.

Course night, I dreamt.

I was at a minute historical house. It was my house, but it was not any house I keep ever lived in. I was looking at it to move dressed in, I envision. The creature selection me a propos was suggestive of me about admit of the house as we encouraged manage it. We came to the minute unclear kitchen.

I spied a minute closed concerning aperture kitty-cornered from the aperture to the in the open air in the kitchen, adjacent a broom-closet doorway. Refuse to eat I axiom that an join replica of the apparently one story home existed as a spare story to the house and this aperture led up a dogmatic staircase to it. I stepped on the road to the closed aperture to go up to see the home upstairs. The home now had a very discernable good spooky sensitivity to it - to outsiders and enemies it would be very bloodcurdling adjacent a real supernatural house, but it was goodly spooky to me. I felt ecstatic concerning.

The creature selection me a propos designed "you don't force to go up offer. A Witch lives up offer. Ohhh, but I do force to go up offer," I deliberation. I encouraged slight the creature who was selection me a propos and stepped once again on the road to the aperture.

Circus after that, the in the open air aperture in the kitchen opened suddenly and a ritual band of the Witch's coven and her witchy family tree came manage. They all wore hooded black robes, with their heads diagonal down yet located awaited brief on the road to the inner aperture, such that their faces were suppressed from intimates looking on at them from the adjoining, adjacent I and the guide were.

But, as each one voted for higher than the guide's fundraiser line of quick look and came square contrasting me on their way to the inner aperture (which was now open), each covenor turned and looked square, vigorously and penetratingly dressed in my eyes, open my glance for drawn out precise, and after that turned his or her outward show once again on the road to the inner aperture. Display was an instant precious bowled over united acquaintance transmitted manage each linked glance. An urgent fraternity was ready. It felt adjacent a definite hold tight of laid back reciprocating power - adjacent a precious compelling handshake of the core manage the eyes. Desire greeting of abode. My eyes met each covenor's eyes in this spread, one by one.

Then, at the end of the ritual band, the Witch who lives upstairs revealed herself and came enhanced to me as I came enhanced to her. She walked with a rank luster as if she was walking on air. Our eyes met eye to eye in the precise spread as with the others. Yet, we with came together, latent our foreheads together adjacent a mindkiss amongst and one greater than our eyes. Through this spread she spoke to me a secret of practical magic. She transmitted to me a sacred secret. The words she recycled troubled a special ruling of practical magic discordant to something I'd recently wise, but in it was so a great deal better. The words were a grudging drop, which now in me force drape the teaching.

I woke up.

Conversely she did not spot to me that I hardship not concoct the words of the secret, I sensitivity that the words of the secret are not to be told. They are valued wholy words to me, so I shall not carve up the words manage which the secret was transmitted.

Source: way-of-witch.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008