Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Keep It Simple Overview


Keep It Simple Overview
Aid it simple....one of my firm favorite slogans from a 12-step set of laws I am used to with. These 3 to the point words have helped me uphold my face in countless areas of my life. I don't find irresistible over-elaborate. Sumptuous overwhelms my care and consequently I runniness all off pay envelope and perplexed. Custody it simple keeps me unworried, demure and equal height.

The hobbyhorse of supervision it simple poetic the name of my blog, The Efficient Witch. I find irresistible to uphold everything simple, by way of my practice of the Produce. I come with a leg on each side of countless voters who are inquisitive in learning beyond about Witchcraft or living the Walkway, but runniness that offering is too afar information out offering to use. It becomes very bewildering to them and they don't know everyplace to start....this became part of the goal for my blog.

To begin with simple Produce, offering are countless substitute ways to set up altars, countless substitute tools, tons of pantheons of gods and goddesses, masses of crystals, herbs, spells, rituals, books....etc. Why not find what works for you and uphold it simple?

My practice of the Produce is kept back simple and equitable. I increase to use simply 5 herbs, a handful of crystals, candles, simple basic spells, simple prayers, and a simple ritual format. Your tools don't have to be expensive either. For mock-up, for an altar pentacle or deity you can undergo a picture on a chip of paper or font one from the mortal. A kitchen feeling may well support as your athame or a paste from a tree as a wand. A bewilder can be a cauldron. I buy candles (regularly white) from the dough store and give them for myself. I use copious basic essential oils and ecological oil for anointing and consecrating. I make my own holy water and rose water. If you privation to learn how to read Runes, why not get turn stones from a muggy water considerably such as a rivulet or river and enrichment the symbols on them yourself.

I find irresistible to uphold it simple in ALL areas of my life and living a witch IS a way of life for me. Followed by, simplifying every aspect of my life is elevated to me as a witch. I uphold my deliver and utilization customs simple and eat as adjoining to mold as achievable (ie. raw off your rocker and seeds, raw veggies and fruits), I dress naively (fix to basics), simple apposite preciseness (I use 2 pack on my line of reasoning - witch hazel as an caustic and ecological oil as a moisturizer - I shelve to have dry fleece), simple style (to the point and easy to deal with), and I am becoming a modest with my resources (I don't privation to be a slave to what I own!).

Animate as a witch is who I am. I don't sleep through winter it; I am who I am. Custody all aspects of my life simple works for me and I syndicate to cheer some of my readers, as well, with extensively posts as I break down my how I adjournment life as a Efficient Witch.

Wonderful Be )O(

Light purple


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008