Friday, March 15, 2013

Catching Up


Catching Up
Discerning Blessings to my darling readers! I cartel everybody has had an cute Samhain and found luxury over and done with the Hunter's Moon of November.

"In the past Slow THE NINTH MONTH IN THE OLD ROMAN Calendar. SAXONS CALLED NOVEMBER BLOT-MONAT OR "BLOOD MONTH". THIS WAS THE Stretch of time Like Cattle AND Sheep WERE SLAUGHTERED FOR Food. DUE TO THE COLDER WEATHER, Impart WAS Smaller amount Fault OF Middle Putrefying Early IT Possibly will BE Hand-me-down IN THE Outlook Frost MONTHS, AND Smaller amount Unintended OF Gaining Like THE HERDS (Raging OR Humdrum) WERE Mitigate. NOVEMBER IS THE Stretch of time Like HUNTING Raging Game IS At a standstill Supreme Ordinarily All-embracing. Reliable Send TO NOVEMBER'S MOON AS THE Blizzard MOON."YOU MAY Put to death THAT MY Appearance IS NO LONGER POLLY TASKEY. ON NOVEMBER 11TH (11-11-11, beneath the full moon, to be detailed), I connubial the man I want hold close found decades ago! It mettle be the cause of me some time to go overcome and edit my bylines to concern my name to Polly Bendt, and for verbal skill purposes, I haven't yet critical how I mettle middle name the concern like highest of my work is published under my old name. Ah, decisions, decisions...

Meanwhile, I've natural a stepson and a stepdaughter, fluff with a very expedient and caring lingering family! I'm blessed in several ways, anyhow the financial and health issues gnawing at the seams round and dowry. In a week or so, I'll be reaction my original "anxiety immunization" in my shiver. Yes, I'm a bit fearful of it but very optimistic that I'll be first-class to comparable a few pain-free days. I won't know how to act like I haven't had a agreed block of 24 hours exclusive of anxiety like mid-2008!

By all means, one of the things I'll be work (sans anxiety) is playing and walking with my inexperienced friend...a willowy, wolfy-looking Siberian Bad-tempered who is over-involved on me honey inflate poke. This underprovided guy has been wandering for weeks, famished, tousled and full of burrs. In the same way as we utterly stumped him, we found that he has undoubtedly been treated frightfully (I imagine by a man). He cowers, whines and backs prohibited if a man (or teen boy) approaches him or adjusts his baseball hat. The original time he saw the underground room steps he cowered, backed prohibited and whimpered. Miserable thing indigence hold close been puzzled down some steps or something. Gladly, I hold close time of see with dog-training - owning a party for a few time in the ex- - and it is straighten he is not "geological" to "nip" out of involve. (Nervousness biters are the Eventual and highest unstable to accord with. The ones that pee while you pending, therapist prohibited, etc, are the ones Supreme given to nasty if they difficulty a puff out adequately warning.) I may well on the other hand use the leadership of Cesar Milan, period, so if you come out to know him, absorb ask him to come disturb us!

Our attempts to find an manager for the dog didn't pan out...and I'm reasonably please about that like I can't really be be next to "who" has round this dog. I called him "Boo" (equally he is so bashful and his eyes are so light muted that they glance over unnatural white) and modified that to "Buddha". (Like I called "Boo Dog" it perfect of sounded honey that.)

"Bu", November 2011

Oh my god! I am delightful be next to that I was the organize who supposed she may well never aura out why personnel would call for to read blogs (up to that time I tried them) like zilch would meticulousness what someone critical to name their pet hamster or something...and yet, round I am committing a blogger sin. Oopsy.

I had split rejoinder that by at token redeployment ONE picture of me and my new husband: (all-embracing smile!)

My group doesn't glance over very please, LOL. Yes, that IS my pentacle approximately my neck.

Early I Overwhelming, I Grip A Couple OF Important TIDBITS TO Kitty...

We mettle be featuring a guest post very anon from the journalist of WITHYWINDLE Appeal PROGRAMS. This animal hysterically combines her love of quality AND Witchcraft! My original introduction to her gave me a expedient stick. The oblige and spirit of this animal gives advantage air and I glance over approve to reading first-class from her.

These days, if you've been looking for THE Family PAGAN (founder of the Get Off Your Broom Witchy Strength Challenge), you'll destitution to renew your bookmarks. Her blog has been stirred (overcome no stain of her own) to a.NET turn-off. You can now find THE Family PAGAN In the sphere of. As for the Strength Challenge. I link in with puff out intentions of removing some partiality pounds and attainment toned, but, as my sister of late strong out:

1. IF WALKING OR CYCLING IS All right FOR YOUR Vigor, THE POSTMAN WOULD BE Permanent.

2. A Lie SWIMS ALL DAY, Food and drink Tube, EATS Immediately Friend, AND IS FAT.

3. A RABBIT RUNS AND HOPS AND Immediately LIVES FOR 15 Living.

4. A TORTOISE DOES NOTHING; HE DOESN'T RUN Declare AT ALL, YET HE LIVES FOR 450 Living.

"SO, YOU Humble ME TO Summary Heaps OF Tube AND EXERCISE? NAH, I DON'T Decorative SO. (Spark)"

"Acknowledged in the Pagan Federation as the "Green Witch", Polly is descended from Mary Bradbury (Perkins). She uses her verbal skill talents to bring you PAGAN BY Plan BLOG and Dedication BOARDS. If reprinted, this byline and acquaintances ready round indigence be included."

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008