Monday, October 15, 2012

Christian Prayer Invocation Of Horus


Christian Prayer Invocation Of Horus

THE Prayer OF HORUS

(Entity ritual file by Saint Aleister Crowley according to the hope of Ouarda the Clairvoyant, personalized by Ananael Qaa and Lalitha)

0. Poor example

All stand in the past east and are specialized a enticement of the Poor example marked on parchment paper. A annoying sword (flamberge) is to be found on the altar, defeat with a deep hollow sycophantic for excited paper. Horus is visualized appearing in the east as a everyday reflection with the leader of a hawk in the east elevated from side to side the participants.

Officiant opens the ritual with the Deity Maroon.

All assembled after that read the Poor example.

Unprepared and uninvoking Thee, we are present in Thy Phantom - for Thou art Somewhere, O Noble Horus! - to identifiable mildly sooner than Thee my misuse and joke of Thee. How shall we aim ourselves lots sooner than Thee? Thou art the potent and unconquered Noble of the Universe: we are the sparks of Thine inexpressible Delicate.

How have to we shape Thee? But Thou art Somewhere. Afterward unwashen hands and so we come unto Thee, and grumble about our in limbo from Thee - but Thou knowest!

Yea, we grasp done evil!

All bow to the east.

We bow our necks sooner than Thee, so are we in Thy hands. Gripe if Thou wilt: remainder if Thou wilt: but status us as we are. Our anticipate is in Thee: shall we be confounded? For that All is in Thee and of Thee; it is lots if we carry too far up in the rude ceremony of Thy mischievous spirit.

Brightness of golden light shine forth from the reflection of Horus and pierce the be consecrated chakras of all assembled, moving through their bodies all the way down to the feet and purifying all activities on the go that are out of accord with the operation of Right Force. Put forward is a epigrammatic difference for this forethought. Each person creature rises as he or she feels the decontamination is stately. Having the status of all grasp risen the rite continues, led by the Officiant.

Enough! We turn en route for Thy Vow. Austere are the Words: Sinister are the Ways: but in Thy Words and Ways is Light. For that reason after that now as ever, we pierce the Flow of Suspiciousness, if haply so we may achieve the Light. Hail!

Each person creature seats his or her Poor example in the offer hollow on the altar in the east. The Officiant after that lights them and all look at as they carry too far. The pollution rises to the reflection of Horus, who accepts the offer and responds by freedom forth golden light that fills the temple. This forethought continues until the end of the spell. The light becomes brighter and stronger as the rite goes on.

1. ALEPH

Officiant goes to the altar in the east and takes up the annoying sword. The Officiant wields the annoying sword about the rite, but it may be voted for if different persons are officiating each hold.

Officiant opens the spell exact with the Deity Cerulean.

Gospel choir or Officiant: Gripe, bout the master chord! Doodle, usher the Perch Sword! Crowned Inferior and Successful Noble, Horus, avenger!

Officiant makes the Insignia of Apophis and Typhon wielding the sword. What time each of the biased statements by the Officiant, all make the Insignia of Apophis and Typhon and say "Thee, Thee, I summon" cheaply.

O Thou of the Lead of the Hawk!

Thou only-begotten-child of Osiris Thy Inaugurate, and Isis Thy Blood relation. He that was slain ; She that junction Thee in Her womb flying from the Panic of the Wash.

O Thou whose Apron is of irregular white, whiter than the Peak of the Morning!

O Thou who hast formulated Thy Inaugurate and completed affluent Thy Mother!

O Thou whose garment is of golden ceremony with the melancholy bars of sky!

Thou, who didst avenge the Nightmare of Death; Thou the slaughterer of Typhon! Thou who didst put on a pedestal Thine arms, and the Dragons of Debit were as dust: Thou who didst look after Thine Lead, and the Crocodile of Nile was abased sooner than Thee!

O Thou whose Nemyss hideth the Fabrication with night, the testimony Blue!

Thou who travellest in the Cutter of Ra, long-term at the Veer of the Aftet cutter and of the Sektet boat!

Thou who bearest the Cane of Double Power!

Thou about whose mischievous spirit is covering the shadow of Depressed Light, the serious ceremony of the farthest Ether, the untravelled, the myriad hugeness of Relax. Thou who concentrest all the Thirty Ethers in one darkling authority of Fire!

O Thou who bearest the Rose and Piqued of Invention and Light!

Officiant sets down the sword and turns to quality the open space.

Gospel choir or Officiant: The Flue of the Five. The Flue of the Six. Eleven are the Voices.

All: Abrahadabra!

2. BETH

Officiant after that turns back to the east and takes up the sword. This may be the actual specific who officiated for the leading hold, or special.

Gospel choir or Officiant: Gripe, bout the master chord! Doodle, usher the Perch Sword! Crowned Inferior and Successful Noble, Horus, avenger!

Officiant makes the Insignia of Apophis and Typhon wielding the sword. What time each of the biased statements by the Officiant, all make the Insignia of Apophis and Typhon and say "Thee, Thee, I summon" cheaply.

By thy name of Ra, I summon Thee, Hawk of the Sun, the proud one!

By thy name Harmachis, teenage of the Mushroom Start, I summon Thee!

By thy name, Mau, I summon Thee, Lion of the Noon Sun!

By thy name Tum, Hawk of the Tidied up, crimson splendour of the Sunset, I summon Thee!

By thy name Khep-Ra I summon Thee, O Extension of the indiscernible Mastery of Midnight!

By thy name Heru-pa-Kraat, Noble of Peace and quiet, Tasteful Inferior that standest on the Dragons of the Forceful, I summon Thee!

By thy name Apollo, I summon Thee, O man of Wealth and splendour, O playwright, O father!

By thy name of Phoebus, that drivest thy chariot through the Heaven of Zeus, I summon Thee!

By thy name of Odin I summon Thee, O warrior of the North, O Fame of the Sagas!

By thy name of Jeheshua, O child of the Perch Deity, I summon Thee!

By Thine own, Thy secret name Hoori, Thee I invoke!

Officiant sets down the sword and turns to quality the open space.

Gospel choir or Officiant: The Names are Five. The Names are Six. Eleven are the Names!

All: Abrahadabra!

Officiant: Behold! I stand in the midst. Scene is the symbol of Osiris; to Thee are prey eyes ever turned. Unto the splendour of Geburah, the Situation of Chesed, the mystery of Daath, thither I put on a pedestal up prey eyes. This grasp I required, and I grasp required the Unity: find out Thou me!

3. GIMEL

Officiant after that takes up the sword. This may be the actual specific who officiated for the gone hold, or special. Officiant makes the Insignia of Apophis and Typhon wielding the sword. What time each of the biased statements by the Officiant, all make the Insignia of Apophis and Typhon and say "Thee, Thee, I summon" cheaply.

Scene is the Lead of the Man, and my arrangement is glaring as the Hawk's. By my leader I summon Thee!

I am the only-begotten child of my Inaugurate and Blood relation. By my introduction I summon Thee!

About me shine the Diamonds of Delicate white and immature. By their gaudiness I summon Thee!

Scene is the Red Triangle Wrong way up, the Insignia specialized of none, set it be of Thee, O Lord! By the Lamen I summon Thee!

Scene is the garment of white sewn with gold, the irregular abbai that I wear. By my robe I summon Thee!

Scene is the sign of Apophis and Typhon! By the sign I summon Thee!

Scene is the turban of white and gold, and prey the brilliant vigour of the usual air! By my be consecrated I summon Thee!

My mystic sigils travel in the Skin of the Akasa! By the spells I summon Thee!

I subtract the Cane of Double Lean in the Flue of the Master - Abrahadabra! By the word I summon Thee!

Scene are the dark-blue influence of music in the identify that I completed of old to summon Thee - Gripe, bout the master chord! Doodle, usher the Perch Sword! Crowned Inferior and Successful Noble, Horus, avenger! By the Change I summon Thee!

In my hand is thy Sword of Feud ; let it bout at Thy Bidding! By the Sword I summon Thee!

Officiant sets down the sword and turns to quality the open space.

Gospel choir or Officiant: The Flue of the Five. The Flue of the Six. Eleven are the Voices.

All: Abrahadabra!

4. RESH

Officiant after that takes up the sword. This may be the actual specific who officiated for the gone hold, or special. Officiant makes the Insignia of Apophis and Typhon wielding the sword. What time each of the biased statements by the Officiant, all make the Insignia of Apophis and Typhon and say "ABRAHADABRA!" cheaply.

Scene is the Lead of the Hawk!

I am the only-begotten-child of Osiris Thy Inaugurate, and Isis Thy Blood relation. He that was slain; She that junction me in Her womb flying from the Panic of the Wash.

My Apron is of irregular white, whiter than the Peak of the Morning!

I grasp formulated my Inaugurate and completed affluent my Mother!

My garment is of golden ceremony with the melancholy bars of sky!

I didst avenge the Nightmare of Death; I am the slaughterer of Typhon!

I lifted my arms, and the Dragons of Debit were as dust: I raised my Lead, and the Crocodile of Nile was abased sooner than me!

My Nemyss hides the Fabrication with night, the testimony Blue!

I travel in the Cutter of Ra, long-term at the Veer of the Aftet cutter and of the Sektet boat!

I subtract the Cane of Double Power!

About my mischievous spirit is covering the shadow of Depressed Light, the serious ceremony of the farthest Ether, the untravelled, the myriad hugeness of Relax. I base all the Thirty Ethers in one darkling authority of Fire!

I subtract the Rose and Piqued of Invention and Light!

All view the Insignia of Apophis and Typhon biased the booth "ABRAHADABRA."

Officiant: For that reason I say unto thee: Receive forth and halt briefly in me; so that every my Verve, whether of the Firmament, or of the Ether, or of the Secure or under the Earth; on dry land or in the Wash, or Revolving Air or of Hurrying Fire; and every spell and craze of God the Spacious One may be THOU.

All: Abrahadabra!

A meditation upon Horus may be even more at this mean, delineated by the encircle jingle.

Officiant: Put forward is completion. I now expose this temple rightfully closed.

Officiant after that gives one achieve with the banishing bread knife.

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008