Monday, October 1, 2012

Hedge On The Edge


Hedge On The Edge
ALDERLEY EDGE, CHESHIRE - TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2010 Another tale to tell of a fun visit to the magical forest at AlderleyEdge. You may see that we have both been visiting this forest recently. Firstly, Kal spent a night there (my word - how scary is that?) and then went back to find his lost dowsing rod. I have been there recently too, and although I wasn't expecting anything unusual to happen, I just went for a pleasant walk, really, but it ended up being a very profound experience. First thing that I did on entering the forest was to pay my respects and check I was welcome to come and do some energy work. This has become a routine for me now on entering a forest, especially one as powerful as The Edge. I felt a slight tug at my navel chakra and a sense of happiness, so I walked in with a little bow of respect. Seems silly, but believe me, it pays to have some respect for the old large trees, because they have a wealthof knowledge that can be tapped into with either dowsing rods or a bit of deep meditation. I decided not to use my dowsing rods to find the first place I should go to. I wanted to try to find something without them for once. I began to walk in whatever direction felt right, and I noticed that I was walking in a kind of snaking path, weaving slightly side to side along identifiable paths, then also through the middle of the forest itself where there were no paths. Within minutes I was disoriented, and didn't really know where I was heading, but it didn't matter. Something would happen, I hoped. A few minutes later I arrived at the end of a ravine where a small path dipped into the hollow. I recognised the hollow as I got to it - this was where my power centre was, but I had come at it by a totally different approach and so didn't recognise it! Happily, I bounced into the hollow and took up my place in my preferred power centre. Once seated I LIT FOUR STICKS OF INCENSE AND TUNED INTO THE FOREST. Initially a bird was annoyed at my presence. I communed with it and told it that this was my place too, and that I meant no disturbance. It calmed down. Then I tuned into the forest fully. It only took five minutes before a squirrel was hopping along the nearby branches and across the ground. Then a rabbit came out and began to forage only ten feet away from me. My protective shield was clearly working! I had four sticks of incense lit, AND I was wearing a brightly coloured t-shirt. Somehow, these shy animals were okay with that! Map of Alderley Edge forest paths and places After some time I called and tuned into my spirit helper to ask about how I could go about making magic manifest here. I asked if it was possible TO ALTER A DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPH as evidence of making magic manifest. She responded that it was possible, but only with her co-operation. I couldn't do it alone. Strangely, the response was accompanied by a rendition of The Can Can music! So, she was on playful form today, huh? Good, because it made me laugh too. I would try to make that photograph experience happen soon and see if anythingdeveloped (ha ha)? In that trance I was told to go fr0m my power centre straight to the Father of the Forest - the huge beech tree that dominates the forest with its fifty feet wide branches and imposing spread, whereupon I should pay my respects. Also, I was shown that I should link this beech tree to the one at the front of my house, whose heart had been cut out of it a couple of years ago by some stupid telephone company workers who were trying to prevent the tree from ever touching their phone wires. With this directive I set off, again without dowsing rods, in a vain attempt to locate the tree. I had only a vague notion that it might be in one particular cardinal direction, so I set off that way. Getting lost again I TRUSTED TO THIS INTUITIVE GUIDING PRINCIPLE that was like following a dowsing rod but not having one to watch in my hands. Minutes later I emerged at the fake stone circle, and from there the beech tree was visible. Incredible! Five minutes wandering through the undergrowth and amazingly I had found the tree in this huge forest of twisting paths and dense foliage. At the beech tree I did some work touching the tree and asking for his spirit to visit my beech tree. I saw in my mind a double vortex of energy spiralling inside my beech tree's missing heart. When I felt the work was done I asked to know where to go next and was shown a trough of water, and then a quiet secluded place further out into the forest after that. That sounded too impossible to trust to intuition again, so this time I got my rods out and began to follow them. Besides, it was slightly draining to use intuition alone, I felt. Who knew how far I might have to walk this time? Miles? Unbelievably I walked directly to the water trough! It was less than two minutes away. There I gathered some water as it dripped from the moss on the stone beneath a tree. I drank it and washed in it and felt much better - it was still warm for the time of year. There felt like nothing else to do here except to thank the water spirits, which I did, then set off with the rods again to find this next place on my little quest. I followed the rods blindly in a direction I had never been before. I put my trust in the rods even though they took me across a very steep slope! I climbed for less than a minute before a hole in a rock wall appeared before me. The rods indicated I needed to go IN! It was steep, full of leaves, and smelt damp. I wasn't sure but the rods insisted when I asked them again and again whether this was the right place. Mole - hole - goal Inside the hole I felt my aura being constrained.I put my trust in the experience and let go. Tentacle threads came out of me in the only directions they could go - up! The threads were being powered by me drawing up earth energy from the ground. I found that I could direct the threads to wherever I wanted them to go, and soon I was pushing them out into the forest above, where one of them hit a tree. As it did so I found that the sensations, the feelings and the viewpoint of the tree became my own. I COULD SEE OUT FROM THE TREE, and I could feel the wind stirring me as though I were a tree! I experimented next with pushing the tentacles up into the sky and connected to a passing bird. Now I was flying over the forest getting an aerial view, and suddenly diving towards a tree where I landed on a branch. Something didn't feel right, so I took off again and there was a whirl of branches and leaves and I was airborne again. I disconnected and withdrew the tentacles. Yes, I had control of pushing them out and taking them back in again, and it was all down to being in a confined space and from drawing upon earth energy as it spiralled upwards in this place of power. I climbed out of the hole astonished at this amazing experience, and a little disconcerted by it. I HAD LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON ABOUT HOW TO PROJECT MY ENERGY, and how to gain shamanic sight through inhabiting other bodies. Finally, I was led by the rods through the forest (again, not by a path of any sort) to suddenly emerge into the place that housed by power centre. The rods turned on top of my power centre to indicate clearly that there was something I needed to do here. I tuned in and felt that something was missing - it was. I had taken the incense sticks that I lit last time I was here and had put them around the huge beech tree. I needed to replace them. I lit two sticks and gave thanks to all the spirit energies that had helped me have these experiences. As the sun fell below the tree tops and hid behind a cloud I made my way home. Another incredible experience at The Edge. That forest truly is magical. Gwas.

Origin: asatru-religion.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008