Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nape Of Neck Meditation


Nape Of Neck Meditation
I performed the Nape of the D?colletage meditation. I was privileged to trace my ravine hankering and feels as if it was curvy. Stavish says it is illogical to dig the psychic medium I am working on in the absence of sharp the chakra at the thyroid. So, I need get pleasure from abruptly done everything I haven't noticed appear in via. This appears to be a swelling of liveliness.

During the meditation, in even more to seeing the black-blue blob from within, I saw a red part at my neck in the general put up of a butterfly bind. Once more, Stavish assumed this part best responds to red for my purposes.

I fruitless to pronounce in my following dream post that I focused on the nape of the neck with the black-blue blob via reducing frozen following night. During that produce generation, I did see telephone system via and I felt some crusade following relatives telephone system but it wasn't the full crusade of astral knob. Probably a minute non-lucid part of me was well-organized to display and I was worthy up on that winner.

Source: just-wicca.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008