Saturday, June 9, 2012

Masonic Traveler Burning Taper Chris Hodapp Tom Accuosti Can You Feel The Power


Masonic Traveler Burning Taper Chris Hodapp Tom Accuosti Can You Feel The Power
How did we get so extensively power? And, subsequent to we understand the power, how do we require to abide the responsibility? Would Benjamin Franklin approve?

What the hell is leaving on?

I've fair read some biographies of Nicola Tesla. He had abundant forceful visions and, one of them, was the tang that subsequent to each one on the undamaged sphere may possibly cut with each other at once we would be accomplished to become sweeping agreement and brotherhood.

A make tang, no complaint, but muted we end up here today with the Internet. Is this what he had in mind? Is is no matter which surpass, or no matter which worse? All I can say for categorical is the man is well represented in the medium his visions brought to him.

I stock this perception that I call-up surpass blog posts after I stock had a six-pack then in the role of I stock not. I am confused to decode that stylish every blog post I stock finished in the historic week I stock been dead crypt. Thankfully, for me if not for you, I stock enjoyed a yummy six pack of 'Flying Dog Sickly sweet Ale' this sunset and communicate are thoughts flitting dejected my hatch.

The strategic of these thoughts stem from the fact that closely this sunup I received a bludgeon on my blog from the editor of a magazine that I grim to post a message about. What I find quaint is the fact that had I actually anxious to call-up a communication to the editor of the magazine, first of all he would never stock received it in time and, exhaustive, even if I had sent it by email, it would stock been closely one along with a hundred other packages. For instance my message was pleasingly arid and largely unseemly it limit usual would not stock been embossed and in the vicinity of certainly stock never received a intimate answer back from the bite the bullet editor of the magazine.

But, that is not what I did at all. Moderately I finished and horrid supporting rant on an mysterious pseudo-Freemason themed weblog. This sunup I found that this undersized bit of full troll-bait landed the prevalent fish scraps of all, a intimate answer back from the bite the bullet editor of the magazine. Heck, I even managed to get a considerably out of the guy as he hand-me-down the 'don't resist the precursor pretext for presenting an aim that failed to win over the (paying) reader why it was value their time and apprehension to deliberate.

Yet, I hike. This post is about:


The Hurting Taper

The Masonic Rambler


The Tao of Walls

Freemasons for Dummies


and

Sovereign Solomon's Find a bed


Now, let's do the sums together. Let us say communicate are vaguely four million Freemasons in the world. Next that, on the Internet, communicate are basically about twenty or so sites which dependably post on the part on a homogeneous being, limit of which are heavily promoted by the blog aggregator king Solomon's Find a bed, unruffled we each in attendance a astonishing declare for Freemasonry world-wide.

By this sums, on criterion, each time one of the top twenty blogs makes a post they persuasively in attendance 200,000 Freemasons in the world. Of course, that is not the organizer at all. We each closely in attendance our own intimate opinions, but the way that it reflected spanning the world great web creates an handle which is far out of boundary of our separate opinions.

Equally, in the historic, I stock on paper several articles on topics recounting to 'why to become a Freemason', in the function of meditative of residents become Freemasons', or even the errant see 'why not to become a Freemason' I am now largely one of the top hits on any Internet chase contraption for seal off or related chase phrases.

Have doubts about that? Any time someone on the sphere earth types in a chase squeezing out despondent the coldness of 'reasons to become a Freemason' they come to my website either as one of the top results?!?

What meditative of situation do we viewpoint for these impressions?

I stock to be sincere. I am game engineer at phantom. In the past I started scribble a blog, a part of me treats the undamaged thing as a game to rap. Done time I realized that one of the prevalent pack that draws pressure group to a site is photographs. As I started location repeated photographs I at the end of the day started embedding ever aristocratic hyperlinks and notations arrived each one. Currently I conceive of hundreds of hits to my website usual, the crowd of which are based on image chase fight. The top keywords for searches are perpetually variations on phrases related to the back number of 'why a mortal require become a Freemason'.

As of this dreadfully extent the top hits to this website come from the train sources.

#1 hit, which is of two beneficial companionship meeting in my hot tub.

#2 hit, which I am *very* pleased to see is a high unconditional image I posted from a work or art by my good friend Curtis Cannell who, unhappily, voted for shown about a court and a partly ago.

#3 hit, which I am meditative of full of yourself is a work of art I did a yearn time ago.

I'm not categorical what the dreadfully mold is, but if you cede adequate taken content, and stock your blog hosted by the Google owned 'Blogger' you can considerably to the top of the chase fight rankings within days of positing a new part.

I shot my tattler off on a part of held invincible apprehension by cosmologists basically to be one of the top twenty chase fight on Google within 24 hours!?

Do we stock a situation in the role of we vault our mouths off in public? Does the power of the chase contraption style arrived our contemplative as we rant on whatever part enters our lap up addled brains on any unquestionable night of the week?

I recognize, in astonishing part I stock treated this undamaged thing as a bit of a game. Solid, I pine for to make categorical that in the role of you type 'John Ratcliff' arrived Google I am the #1 hit ruling, even though communicate are in all probability a hundred residents named 'John Ratcliff' in the world; and even aristocratic in history. It turns out that I stock such a lock on my own name that my hurry pet scrape is that every time you type 'John Ratcliff' arrived Google it asks if you actually understood 'John Radcliffe' moderately. At last, my object it to font Google to crop asking that presumptuous back number.

All games say, a invincible back number stump. If we top twenty Freemason blogs on the Internet somehow in attendance, on criterion, 200,000 Freeman's for each in the world truthful seeing as we are the basically goobers insensible adequate to vault our mouths off, do we hug a situation in what we say?

Me, I'm not so categorical. I'm contemplative about location some aristocratic photographs of improperly clad women so I can earn adequate Google Adsense send back to buy for my part diverse six pack of lap up.

What do you think?


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008