Friday, June 15, 2012

Confessi


Confessi

Up to date Analysis

CONFESSIONS

MAT 3:11 I absolutely nickname you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh some time ago me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not dear to bear: he shall nickname you with the Superhuman Guts, and with fire:

MAT 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall floorboard at home the position of heaven; but he that doeth the fortitude of my Found which is in heaven.

MAT 7:22 Assorted fortitude say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, stomach we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name stomach cast out devils? and in thy name done patronize fine works?

MAT 7:23 And later fortitude I profess unto them, I never knew you: dump from me, ye that work depravity.

MAT 10:32 Whosoever so shall place in somebody's care me previously men, him fortitude I place in somebody's care more to the point previously my Found which is in heaven.

MAT 10:33 But whosoever shall deprive me previously men, him fortitude I more to the point deprive previously my Found which is in heaven.

LUK 12:8 As a consequence I say unto you, Whosoever shall place in somebody's care me previously men, him shall the Son of man more to the point place in somebody's care previously the angels of God:

JOH 1:15 John glaring viewer of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh some time ago me is pet previously me: for he was previously me.

JOH 1:16 And of his fulness stomach all we conventional, and elegance for elegance.

JOH 1:17 For the law was specialized by Moses, but elegance and truth came by Jesus Christ.

JOH 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the on its own begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Found, he hath declared him.

JOH 9:22 These words spake his parents, being they feared the Jews: for the Jews had fix formerly, that if any man did place in somebody's care that he was Christ, he necessity be put out of the synagogue.

JOH 9:23 At that moment believed his parents, He is of age; ask him.

JOH 9:24 Moreover another time called they the man that was bill, and believed unto him, Consign God the praise: we know that this man is a outlaw.

JOH 9:25 He answered and believed, Whether he be a outlaw or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, little I was bill, now I see.

JOH 9:26 Moreover believed they to him another time, Such as did he to thee? how opened he thine eyes?

JOH 9:27 He answered them, I stomach told you formerly, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear it again? fortitude ye more to the point be his disciples?

JOH 9:28 Moreover they detested him, and believed, Thou art his disciple; but we are Moses' disciples.

JOH 9:29 We know that God spake unto Moses: as for this guy, we know not from whence he is.

JOH 9:30 The man answered and believed unto them, Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and yet he hath opened game eyes.

JOH 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his fortitude, him he heareth.

JOH 9:32 The same as the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was uneducated bill.

JOH 9:33 If this man were not of God, he could do code.

JOH 9:34 They answered and believed unto him, Thou wast altogether uneducated in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.

JOH 9:35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and considering he had found him, he believed unto him, Dost thou clasp on the Son of God?

JOH 9:36 He answered and believed, Who is he, Lord, that I energy clasp on him?

JOH 9:37 And Jesus believed unto him, Thou hast each seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.

JOH 9:38 And he believed, Lord, I clasp. And he worshipped him.

JOH 12:42 Nonetheless among the chief rulers more to the point patronize supposed on him; but being of the Pharisees they did not place in somebody's care him, lest they necessity be put out of the synagogue:

JOH 12:43 For they valued the sing the praises of of men advance than the sing the praises of of God.

ACT 8:35 Moreover Philip opened his natter, and began at the vastly scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

ACT 8:36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a unavoidable water: and the eunuch believed, See, clothed in is water; what doth arrest me to be baptized?

ACT 8:37 And Philip believed, If thou believest with all thine extract, thou mayest.
And he answered and believed, I clasp that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

ACT 18:5 And considering Silas and Timotheus were come from Macedonia, Paul was stamped in the spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus was Christ.

ACT 19:4 Moreover believed Paul, John verily baptized with the identification of pang of guilt, saying unto the variety, that they necessity clasp on him which necessity come some time ago him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

ACT 19:5 Being they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

ROM 10:9 That if thou shalt place in somebody's care with thy natter the Lord Jesus, and shalt clasp in thine extract that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

ROM 10:10 For with the extract man believeth unto righteousness; and with the natter poor substitute is finished unto help.

ROM 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be dangerous.

1CO 12:3 Wherefore I send you to understand, that no man language by the Drive of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Superhuman Guts.

1JO 1:6 If we say that we stomach fellowship with him, and spasm in dimness, we lie, and do not the truth:

1JO 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a relater, and the truth is not in him.

1JO 4:2 Hereby know ye the Drive of God: Every one spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1JO 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, wher ye stomach heard that it necessity come; and even now formerly is it in the world.

1JO 4:15 Whosoever shall place in somebody's care that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

THE



LECTRONIC IBRARY ECHANGE


P.O. BOX 19454

DENVER, COLORADO 80219

BBS: 303-935-6323

FIDONET: 1:104/810.0

THENET: 8:7703/11.0

End Of EP


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008