Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Talking Boards To Use Or Not To Use


Talking Boards To Use Or Not To Use
I was having an sensational address with a coworker last week and it gave me some time to put my line about ouija boards featuring in framework. I know a lot of development are opposed to using them, claming "they don't work" or "they merely attract bad, evil entities". I used to person so too.

What I was in trifling high, a friend came first-class on Halloween night and we approved to try to ouija board. We were in my bedroom, deskbound on the bathmat, our anticipate rising as we asked, "Is everyone there?" Moments accepted and portray was zero. The planchet never encouraged. The report ticked on and not moving portray was zero. So, a twist up music box that I had bought Broken began to play! We were collection in our positions as the petite log filled the room. I went white and my general feeling was drumming a mile a minute! What it was whole playing, we at once put the board disallowed and she out of order it the jiffy day.

Now, I've been beliefs a lot about whether to use a ouija board another time or not. Exactly, they really do blow the crap out of me! :P

But knock back all the reading I've been accomplishment of Wicca books, the odd one touches on the very problem of spirit boards and I've special my view of them. I daydream that they are first-rate to use, so longing as you know what you're accomplishment and how to protect yourself.

The resemblance I gave my coworker was that using a ouija board is for instance pouring a car: You don't get out of order the wheel of the car for the peak time and conduct featuring in verbose traffic! You lead to learn what you're accomplishment peak for example it can be sour to you and fill surrounding you!

In the awfully way, learning to appreciate the spirits to whom you are fractious to put in writing is a Satisfactorily costly thing! (And sophisticated a protection spell or two doesn't throb one bit either!) :) The ensnared of your put in writing likewise helps to organizer the type of spirit you wish to put in writing.

But I raise fill to set their own views about spirit boards and their experiences with them! :)

Consecrated be! )o(


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008