Monday, April 9, 2012

Shiastrength Choosing A Spouse


Shiastrength Choosing A Spouse

Choosing a Spouse!

Seeing that his mother was in a good quality, Ahmad sat put on her and thought, mother, I lay claim to an event which indigence bring you by a long way joy." His mother answered intensely, "My son, all that you take me makes me optimistic. To the same degree is on your mind?"

"You know," he told her, "I lay claim to departed my studies and can unused to begin a kids. I lay claim to decisive to join."

His mother's go up brightened with a beam. "This is very good news! I lay claim to hunger as it should be such a day," she told him. "How recurrently I lay claim to wished you would join one of your cousins. Admire be to Allah that you lay claim to through this common sense previous it is too late!." Ahmad exclaimed, "Before it's too late? To the same degree do you mean? Your cousin Maryam is now old adequate to join. A few day bestow is someone visiting her home, seeking her hand."

Ahmad sat inaudibly for a jiffy and thought, "Then why indigence we bother her suitors?"

"To the same degree do you mean, Ahmad?," asked his mother, tip over.

"My cousin Maryam is not fit for me."

"Why not? No, my son, you're imprecise. I shall go and see about your congregation tomorrow," his mother told him.

Ahmad frowned and thought, "No, mother. Suit do not do such a thing. I desire not prepared to this. The same as she becomes your fianc'e, you desire alliance love for her. Put parenthesis your worries. Maryam is smooth, and she has a honest job."

Ahmad disagreed, "No. This bits and pieces only concerns me."

Ahmad's mother inspection for a jiffy and thought, "If you distaste Maryam, for that reason there's my brother's spawn. She is as smooth as Maryam, and she has instinctive a large sum of money from my brother.

"Blood relation, pull shoulder about this bits and pieces from my butt of view. I ultimatum someone to portion my life, not a diligence co-conspirator."

His mother became accusatory and forcefully asked, "What's infringement with my niece? Why isn't she good adequate to be your wife?"

Ahmad replied, "She is not a practicing Muslim. I intention a Muslim partner."

Ahmad's mother laughed sarcastically and thought, "You speak as if you were an angel who could only join inexperienced angel. Why don't you halt saying such twaddle, my son? You are an educated callow man, you indigence take up your unpleasant ideals."

"I am neither an angel, nor do I test a saint for a partner. I am a Muslim partisan looking for a girl who as well believes in Islam." replied Ahmad.

Ahmad's mother told him, "I don't know any girls who portion your ideals."

He thought, "I know someone who arrangements up to my imminent."

Staggered by this expos, Ahmad's mother asked, "You know someone? Who is she? Back while do you begin friendship with girls?"

Ahmad answered exactly, "I didn't mean that I know a girl closely, but I know of her. I see," she thought. "You lay claim to rather than future your partner. Who is this lucky girl? Blood relation, pull be more understanding. I objective you desire say my goal and influence twitch to prepared with my top quality."

This implore to Ahmad's mother softened her, and she thought, "I guarantee that I shoulder only of your benefit. I'll help you. Pithy me, what are this girl's qualifications?"

Ahmad told her, "Zero matters inn the religious aspect. She is Muslim, and wears join hijab. Oh, for that reason she is uneducated! No, she has a high school education and her religious knowledge is sated."

Then his mother asked, "To the same degree kids is she from? Do I know them?"

"She is from a good kids forward for their keenness", Ahmad told her. "Of what use is a recognizable kids if a girl has no Islamic morals?" He inaudibly beseeched Allah to take him the self-control to overcome his mother's justification. "A optimistic marriage doesn't depend on eminence or wealth. Pleasure stems from spiritual proximity and combined understanding." Then, in a pristine tone of say his mother asked,

"To the same degree does her twitch do for a living? He is a grocer," Ahmad replied.

"A grocer?!", she exclaimed. "Yes. He is a grocer and a very honest man. He is the person in charge of a optimistic and lovely kids."

Ahmad's mother periodic him, "You are the son of a rich man; with your college enormity you wish to join a grocer's daughter? To the same degree a shame! Yet you ask me to in trade you! If I had future the spawn of a jeweler, how would you feel?"

His mother replied, "Offering is a big dissension surrounded by a jeweler and a grocer."

"The only dissension is with regard to the soul. The former sells rings and the subsequent sells dearest. Every one work in order to earn money," Ahmad answered.

His mother lamented, "Visualize your father's imprint to this news! "

Ahmad thought straight,
" This is my fantasy, either you help me or I'll do it for myself."

He tease so firmly that his mother laughed condescendingly, saying, "Does the bits and pieces require a finished effort? The least move you make, they desire take their spawn to you cheerily."

Ahmad shook his person in charge in construe and thought, "Aid and see!"

"To the same degree an odd stake this is! Am I to surrounding my son to a grocer's daughter? To the same degree special beauty does this girl keep to make you blind to every other consideration?'

"I lay claim to not yet seen her," Ahmad thought.

"Then how do you know she's not ugly?" asked his mother.

"I know she is not. As far as good support is troubled, physical beauty is of at the same time as enormity."

"Oh Ahmad, my astonish never ceases."

The back first light, Ahmad told his twitch of his intentions. His twitch became accusatory, but Ahmad remained plucky to join the living thing of his top quality. Finally his twitch unquestionably and Ahmad asked his mother to grasp the girl's home to make the prepare and overcome any obstacles.

The political afternoon Ahmad's mother, accompanied by his oldest sister, went to the girl's sector. On the way bestow, Ahmad's sister asked her mother what the girl's name was. Her mother replied, "I forgot to ask him!"

The same as they knocked on the family's door, they were astounded to see a smooth callow girl open it. The girl was astounded to see the two bizarre women, but she showed them during the living room and went to in a straight line her mother that they had touring company. Her mother welcomed the touring company and waited for them to exempt the enlightenment for their grasp.

Last exchanging respects, Ahmad's mother asked who the callow girl was who had opened the door. "It was my spawn, Zaynab," she replied. "Do you lay claim to any other daughter?" asked Ahmad's mother. "No, she's my only spawn", replied her mother.

Ahmad's mother and sister were over the moon to learn that the smooth girl was Zaynab. Make even for that reason, Zaynab entered with russet for their touring company. She sat back to Ahmad's sister and they immediately found by a long way to speech. Then she as one the turnover russet fine china and finished the room.

Ahmad's mother began, "We lay claim to come with a blessed aim. We would be optimistic to lay claim to your spawn Zaynab as a partner for my son." She praised her son for his discern, his good looks and his wealth, but she hard-up to move up his pungent Islamic beliefs, which was very prominent to Zaynab's mother.

Consequently, Ahmad's mother was amazed while Zaynab's mother shook her person in charge late and thought, "I'm very repentant. It is argumentative for me to prepared to this proposal; in fact, it's unpleasant." Among by a long way underground, Ahmad's mother asked, "To the same degree is impossible?"

"My spawn is yet callow. I'm programmed your son can find a girl who suits him." Ahmad's mother protested, "But Zaynab suits him well! Would you be start adequate to describe your refusal?"

"I only lay claim to one spawn, and I indigence be programmed of her luck married life."

"But Ahmad is intense economically," thought his mother. "He is an engineer!"

Zaynab's mother replied, "Zaynab would not join someone in the role of he is rich or has a college enormity."

Ahmad's mother was at a loss for words. "Then what desire test your daughter's performance and consent?"

"The same as a mother looks for a partner for her son, she indigence move up her son's support." thought the mother of Zaynab. "My spawn is a long-standing Muslim. She desires a Muslim wife, and remind, my spawn wears hijab, and your son may intention a modern partner, who dresses resembling his mother and sister."

Ahmad's mother laughed with comfort and told her, "You're authority. I haven't mentioned his support. I inspection that other aspects of his qualities were of more enormity. My son is a slow Muslim. He is, in fact, looking for a partner who observes hijab. Be programmed that my appearance (un-Islamic clothing) is not to Ahmad's mouthful."

Zaynab's mother as well smiled and thought, "You indigence lay claim to told me earlier! Suit take us your dressing-down so we can grasp you and learn more about your son."

"We objective you can come olden back week," thought Ahmad's mother.

Ahmad was waiting with bated breath for his mother's return. As immediately as she and her spawn returned home he asked, "Purposefully, mother? How was your visit?"

"It was very puzzling," she replied.

"To the same degree was strange?", he asked. "Has doesn't matter what bad happened?"

"Oh no, Ahmad. But I never expected such a thing," she answered. "Then they lay claim to refused?" Ahmad's twitch thought, "How could a grocer's spawn reject a rich callow man?"

Ahmad's mother turned to her wife and thought, " They did, in fact, reject..."

"What! they refused?" asked the twitch. "I tease about Ahmad's good personality, but I didn't move up his Islamic principles. My appearance as well caused her to sit around my prepare in the role of her spawn is a very slow Muslim. The same as I realized their objections, I told them that you are a true Muslim as well. I lay claim to come to abide by them very by a long way. They don't assiduousness about importance or wealth."

"Sing your own praises you seen the girl?", asked Ahmad's twitch.

"Yes, she is sunny and careful. Ahmad is a lucky man to lay claim to through such a top quality."

The political week, Zaynab's kids rewarding a grasp to Ahmad's home and diplomacy were through for the hope wedding. They were immediately married and bestow was by a long way happiness.

http://al-islam.org/bintalhuda/shortstories

DAR-UL-MUSLIMEEN NEWSBITS


MAJLIS OF BIBI FATIMA (AS) FOR DODOMA MUSLIMS

On Sunday 21st April 2013 (10th Jamadiul Akher 1434 AH), Dar-ul-Muslimeen compliant Majlis for Dodoma Muslims with Tanzania Ithna Ashariyyah Community (T.I.C.) members and ladies of 'Safiyya Mass from Masjid Ghaddafi, to blot the Shahadah of Bibi Fatima Bint Muhammad (saww).

The place that was attended by throughout 250 participants, was discontinue by speeches and eulogies remembering Bibi Fatima (as)'s aid in Islam. The speakers included Sheikh Murtadha Issa who tease on the "Illustration of Devout Ladies in Holy Quran", and Sheikh Musa Kalasa who addressed the sports ground of "Injustices inflicted upon Bibi Fatima (as) overdue the wafat of Priest Muhammad (saww) and her stand".

A Dar-ul-Muslimeen Hawza pupil Ustadh Selemani as well tease about the intrinsic worth of Bibi Fatima (as) in the Quran and Hadith". The publicize that was well expected by the participants, made with Nyaz dine and back issue of Aid to T.I.C. Madrassah Students.

"Forwarded By Dar ul Muslimeen, P.O. Box 2736 - Dodoma, Tanzania"

"Tel: (255 26) 2322033 / 2323086 Cell: 255 784 332989"

"E-mail: "dar-ul-muslimeen@raha.com" Website: "www.darulmuslimeen.org

YOU CAN NOW Make certain AND Lookout tower YOUR Clarification AT OUR FACEBOOK Page AT:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dar-ul-Muslimeen/229841703737545?sk=wall

" , ."Roughly via web post
Roughly to correspondent
Roughly to group
Start a New Aspect
Messages in this sports ground (1)

Minute Activity:


Make certain Your Mass

Physical To Compel to Discernment based on Organization and Fair play

The one who love Imam e zaman(a.t.f.s) necessity be stubborn to falter and

labour his self, his pen and his wealth in the way of Imam e

zaman(a.t.f.s)

I remind the words of Imam (a.s), that we are answerable for the

assign, and not for the effect. A gregarious beam washes shown the hole of

stupefaction, as I thank Allah for the presence of my friend, whom Allah

may protect, and guide

IMAM E ZAMANA (a.f.t.s) Consecrate you And All Your Individuals public help others

and learn islam.

Syed Mohamad Masoom Abidi F?te


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008