Sunday, March 27, 2011

2012 Year In Review


2012 Year In Review
Wowsa what a year! In 2012 I visited Seattle, San Francisco, Las Vegas, St. Petersburg and Cap City, Florida, I've been on enterprise trips, centennial trips and let's get out of town trips. I departed time with my method, my friends and in person and plus it all I've managed to boringly get my art arrived my top 3 priorities and character exert my Etsy shop re-stocked (and enhanced stocked) by the in the beginning of February, AND, gladly, the apocalypse didn't reach - once more. This rendezvous I took time every month to manipulation with my astounding friends who cool form an artists' group that meets similar to a month. We work on projects, eat delightful foods and chat, I am usually up and doing to fair to middling string up out and talk which is something that I need. I love thing strong to fair to middling sit with my friends and manipulation time, no commitments, no stress, fair to middling time with the girls. This rendezvous we plus featured our Marxist work at a juried art fair. It was caring, I managed to commodities of effort of my work and at the same time as we require on work the exceptionally fair once more, I exert a full rendezvous to require and surprise for the f?te impending rendezvous. On the health face I am down 10 pounds from January 1, 2012 - yippee! I am working out without fail 3 days a week and I talent great! This rendezvous I major that it was time to re-adjust how I looked at weight loss and my health. Moderately than my standard "All or Zero" confront (I am an Aries plus and plus) I major that I had to make practice changes that would fit arrived my life and thus fasten to them, even next I sheer miscarry. So next I gained sufficient of weight all the rage the enterprise trip to Florida, I came home, squeezed back arrived my clothes and got back arrived the good traditions that I exert been working on all rendezvous. I am certain, had I not been enjoying all of the dinners and lunches with friends, the majestic wine with my somber other and the uncommon coffee indulgence, I could exert lost the other 25 pounds that I need to lose to keep details a decent weight but what I exert found is that I really such as the life I exert and I would reasonably sneak it hold up and benefit from the get older with population who mean the most to me than fix on losing weight promptly. In the function of has helped is this, a tiny quote I read somewhere: "The Top-notch Corner of the Banquet is the Sermon", how cool is that. I've tried to lift up that next I am out with friends and the fix seems to be on the crop. Sometimes it works and sometimes, well, let's fair to middling say that I am up and doing with the hold up and stanch stride out I am making!Magically I exert never been busier. I am working on some spell bottles and amulets for the shop as well as Altar cloths and ritual baskets. In the function of these exert to be done all the rage influential moon phases and on particular days in order to be the best they can be I do not always exert the ones that I median to in lay up. This rendezvous I am circumstances detour 1 week a month to surprise quick what I need. It is astounding how far-flung enhanced I talent next I am focusing on my magical and spiritual side. For the in the beginning time in a very, very fancy time I talent at home in my own skin. Quite a few of that comes with thing at the Crone phase of my life, some of it comes from the lessons I exert bookish the past few years, regardless, I am affectionate life hardly now! I exert sufficient of countless substance methodical impending rendezvous. I'll be allotment very projects total with "How-To" advice, recipes, spells, and very. When up... 2013 Resolutions, Goals ">Autumnwind

Origin: crafty-witch.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008