Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Working And Working


Working And Working
** Warning: This is one of Nation very hope posts! **

These days I've been luckly (luckly in my pay attention to, ghost and buzz, hehehe) super-busy with instructions at my shop, and I'm the manner of witch who gets even a bit obssessive, basically situation about it... all the time, lol! One time my arise bad love experiences, this is exactly what I needed, to additional my pay attention to with Goddesses and Gods lores and symbolisms to compose new embroideries, and holiday destination no room for sad or depressive ponderings - while this is not my "natural type", but you know how durable a pay attention to can be what result room to rove... So if I'm not visiting you guys as I have to, this is the job, do pretext me!

Angelique, the superior musician and trickery friend, is maintenance me in particular booming this week (in addition to other working class requests!). I've been bordered by herbs, felts, gear and drawings to schedule the best representations for the "early" she asked of me. One of the cool personal property is that generation I work I can teach Lucas about the myths - you know how importantly mysterious my niggling witch is, with his unconscious questions that crack me up and make me be astonished who this niggling boy is in fact, but this is for numerous post.

The same as Sunday the weather uncommon a lot, for supercilious. The sun is very kind and I can't prevent enjoying its daylight, so I work all-embracing, oblique versus our wall thick with ivy. I motivation my stuff and work communicate, drinking water from my pot, generation Lucas read his books to me. Now it's his Outdoor Appearance book's turn, and he's "teaching" me about the Sun, the planets and stars.

I clasp some early to clothes off" :o))

Iris, the Rainbow Goddess, came crown, with wormwood in Her stuffing:

Hence Isis, the humane but evocative Goddess, with red roses:

Oshun, the appetizing waters deity, with jasmine:


I peaceful clasp Yemanja to airless, and a new Freyja, while I dream it can get supercilious, and Hades...

I moreover completed Arachne, with parsley, for my cool friend (who's so cool that spins her own tresses to compose awesome stuff!) Angelica:

Marcia, one of my oldest online friends, asked me to make a Goddess-to-hug for her charming niggling daughter, who's been or else problems to have a lie-down. I completed an plenteous Cuba, the Roman goddess who protects niggling kids's at night, with no beads or on the edge streamers, and loaded it with lavander and chamomile for display reasons. I view She helps niggling V to get appetizing dreams!

One of the cutest instructions came from as member of the aristocracy who asked me to compose a set of little Autumn dragons to be place at her pre-schooler's classroom, for Michaelmas in Spetember. They were loaded with purplish-blue, to devote a hand her with her niggling kids:

And I was fortunate to be asked to compose a Retiring Collection for Leila, that melodramatic musician, who absolutely lost her trickery Gypsy:

The vastly happened some time ago what I completed a charming bunny for my friend Maebius's wife (and ohmigods, he sent the most melodramatic acrying mirror this week, one untouchable story for numerous post):

And now that I jammed up with all the Precisely Blood in imitation of episodes that I missed, this is numerous good job to be economical with the truth myself booming, accomplishment the continued existence to cleave to seven days for the back up Sookie & Bill's adventures (undertone)!

It's actual good to clasp this manner of look toward, in creating new versions for ancient deities, and having the good kind that I'll make someone's home a bit happier with my early in them. And I do love to dream that the Gods get excited with my efforts what looking at themselves disposed to go to their new places. :o)

Thank you all in advance for your own continued existence, by the way, if you got to the end of this post kindle, lol!

Source: practicing-wicca.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008