Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Portae Lucis Report And Other Matters


Portae Lucis Report And Other Matters
It's been stuck-up a week like I spate posted an word to this blog, and I ought say that I have been very busy with my job, not to suggestion carrying out the endure revisions for my book and do its stuff diverse other equipment that seem to interest my day to packed. With enthusiasm, equipment are starting to twist down somewhat, and I can start catching up with my articles. I have fairly a few planned for the next month or so, but I fair-minded haven't had any time to cage them up. So it request take a few days before I can get some of these new articles finished.

As for the revisions to my record and forth-coming Llewellyn book "Spiritual Qabalah for Beginners," I fair-minded finished the spate changes and considerations for the reassessment legal action. The record request be presently transmitted to the number air and begin to be formatted and laid out for printing. There's nonexistence for me to do at the instantaneous, which is a aid, like the reassessment persist took me a lot longer than I feeling it would. Anything I hardship to do now is to find other authors who would desire to look into the record and cage up a orientation for it. I have some education, but if any of my readers are published authors and would desire to service some time separation stuck-up the record, fair-minded send me a surprise email. The publishing establish is heavenly happening for Pageant 2013.

The Talismanic Portae Lucis working is now at the abating everywhere I have generated the three four-fold elemental talismans of Saturn, the Sun and the Moon. (I am enclosing a picture of what they peek desire, fair-minded so you know that I am not promoting a creation.) Producing these three talismans has been an arduous persist, to say the smallest. Now that the temperatures are warming up and the days are getting longer, I am conception a restricted enormity of anticipate, as the establish of the endure working is reach. On the spate day of May, I request initiate the talisman that is diplomat of myself and my magick, and that request be a four-fold elemental talisman of Mercury. I request moreover sample to perform a full charm of the Demigod, Hermes Thoth, who I have chosen to act as my back for this working. Dates for the endure Portae Lucis are now happening to come into view between June 17th and the 19th. Evident of the work request be done in my outdoor grove, and some of it request be performed within my temple. Having the impressionability to be violent to work whichever fashionable and outdoors is one of the encourage of having a house in the cost-cutting measure. I request hardship to schedule the grove, like I haven't had any time to do this legal action. It has moreover been raining in close proximity every other day, so the weather hasn't been cooperating either.

Nicely, I am on bombardment and within my unpaid roll to bring this working to a endure and powerful shrill. So I am impatiently looking concentrate on to seeing the endure elements of this working finished and the fuss of a promptly path from Yesod to Binah open up and reveal itself to me. I request produce reduced versions of my journal entries for all of these technicalities, so that I might allocate with you acutely everything that happens, and prove that a talismanic journal of this working is whichever genuine and trained of producing the preferred effects.

Frater Barrabbas


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008