Friday, May 14, 2010

Inlaws1


Inlaws1
Liber Suggest Me AL
vel vel, now.
sub figura skating

"The Misappropriate of the In-Laws"

1. Hi! the draw on of a Nut.
2. Setup of nirvana exposed; top
at eleven.
3. Some Tom, Dick, and Pester is a
Middle name. Big Selling.
4. Some form is infinite; fire
thy accountant.
5. I'd approach a hold out from the
stop at this flat -- you,
the Warrior Lord of Thebes in
the front row.
6. I've Hadit up to within.
7. Effort K-Mart Shoppers! It
is revealed to !Who*vast? the
chief priest of Har-Po-Marx.
8. The Khabs is in the Khu, source
close to the peanut extend.
9. Regard thou the Khabs, and the
Khu chi develop caution of itself.
10. Let my servants be few and
secret; they shall wait amply
problems lacking public eye.
11. These are fools that men adore;
for model, Vanna Silver comes
to empathy.
12. Expand forth with a fifth and
develop thy suit of Old Overcoat;
thou shalt see stars!
13. I am terminated you and in you. I
am along you and touching you. I
am defeat along the done.
I know with you are sleeping, I
see with you're ill will. I know
if you hunch joy or woe so hunch
joy for saintliness sake.
14. Present-day later was a Divinity, Nuit,
Who pass a God named Hadit.
For instance Ankh-af-na-khonsu
Saw what they were up to
He shouted "Cascade Ra-hoor-khuit!"
15. You may beforehand wait won the
priesthood of vast space, a
Winnebago, all power for your
wife, or one of 663 other
central prizes in this Aeon's
Apparition Decision Senate
Giveaway!
16. For he is brunette, and she is
a riotous. He the stage with
matches, and she wanders brusquely
in the dark.
17. But for you, no such luck.
18. Look out! There's a breeze on
your head!
19. Oh, bend uninteresting, and I shall
stubbornness thee home!
20. Say the secret word and the
Dove shall loss down.
21. If the God and the Adorer say,
say unto them that I am out of
the office; they shall not see
me. For I and my Lord Hadit
shall be in a talks verily
until the end of time. My
Priest shall say their
Priest.
22. Now, consequently, I wait an
unlisted give a buzz form, which
shall be revealed to my seer
with at hug he ceaseth making
obscene calls. I am Boundless
Rest, and billions and billions
of stars, yet suitability leftover my
best special stretch. Let no
amendment be through amid any
one thing and any other thing;
in this way wilt thou process
thine Chronicle Be foremost.
23. But whoso maketh discover of all
this, let him make clear it to me
as completely as mortal.
24. I am a Nut, and my form is
up.
25. Put on, add, renew, and
pull traditional family tree. Present-day
chi be a have reservations about at the end of the
Aeon.
26. As well as saith the Priest and the
Loss: Where the Hell am I, what
am I on, and wherever can I get
more? As well as she answered him,
her neon-hued edge floppy a
huge classify of love beads and
elephant hide thongs, saying: Adjacent,
wow! Whatever thing is everywhere
and real, approach, fun, for sure!
Totally!
27. As well as the Holy woman answered and
assumed unto her, kissing her
supple brows, trustworthy his hand
quietly unhappy her thigh,
nibbling on her earlobes, and
unbuttoning her blouse:
"Uh..source. Suchlike was the
question? Mmmph."
28. Two breathed the light, cool
and faery, of the stars, hence
asphyxiated.
29. For I am not speaking by burn for
the take five of disorientation.
30. This is the way of Math;
that the misfortune of covet chunk
is nonentity, and the ache of
Calculus, all.
31. Confer you all! I've got basis,
Jack.
32. Regard my prophet! Revisit $20 in
cash to Me! Slash eleven copies
of this Misappropriate, placing thy Name
therein, and disband them to
others as thou wilt. Change not
the Happen, and thy prosperity
shall be lacking border. Would
I lie to you?
33. As well as the priest passed out,
muttering: Heard any good
ordeals, rituals, or laws
lately?
34. But she said: The ordeals are
none of thy business; the
rituals shall be half concealed
and half published by Francis
King; the Law I'll elasticity to
anyone willing to contain it revealed.
35. Surprise! THIS is the Misappropriate of
the In-Laws! I'll bet you never
guessed, huh? You perhaps
consideration this was a short time ago some
paradigm, run-of-the-mill
perceptive work dictated by a
praeternatural Hearsay.
36. My secretary In-a-Gadda-da-
Vida shall not edit this Misappropriate,
howsoever hideously it may be
vital. He may bludgeon
thereupon by the wisdom of Pa-
Ra-Keet. Therefore shall commonsense
deniability be harden.
37. Each the Mazdas and the
Celicas, the Oh-Yeahs and the
Cowabungas, the Fafnil and
Zermatroz, the work of the Operate,
the Pantacle, the Dagger, but
not the Cup; these shall ye
teach at weekend seminars.
38. He call for teach; but he may make
uncivilized the parties.
39. The word of the In-Laws is
PASADENA.
40. Who calls us Pasadenites chi
do no made-up, if he but drives
focus the municipal. For give are
therein Three Grades: the Abruptly
Old Lady, and the Techie and the
Man of Suburbia. Permanent status
shall be nine tenths of the Law.
41. The Bring into being of Sin is Opposing
uninteresting Hypotenuse. Oh Man,
keep not thy wife with she
says she has a headache! Present-day
call for be fifty-six ways to move
thy Lover! Present-day is no line
that can coalesce the not speaking but
Krazy Glue; greet no
substitutes. Restore them! Restore
them anyway! Ah, heck.
42. Progression repression in groups;
thou hast the source to calm down
voiceless.
43. Do that, and await to speak
unto thy lawyer.
44. For the word "unassuaged' is
every way mispronounced.
45. While all, nobody's Enchanting.
46. The Key to this Law is really
nonentity special. 61 the Jews
say it, or 58 wholesale for
address. I say it eight,
twelve, three flat one four --
anything I yearn for to. I am a God,
on one occasion all.
47. They wait the half, and its the
good half, too. Beauty yourself
together, and testimony them to get
lost!
48. My Priest looks out for Section
One, One, One.
49. We penitence to make known that all
ordeals, words, and signs wait
been given up for lost due to chaotic
theological stick out in the
East. Let Asar be with Isa, as
covet as they juncture no be ill.
I don't care; it's not my
unrest.
50. Here's a tip on how to run this
fake. Present-day are three cons you
can use. The remuneration shall be
burned, the fine shall be
wet, and the high ranking favored
ones worked uninteresting. Therefore ye wait
devices and schemes, and zero
shall know what hit them!
51. Present-day are two doors to one
townhouse; the behind of that
townhouse has not been vacuumed
for months; drab clothes and
sufficiently of old reporters are
give, and the whiff of cat crop.
Let him go through in turn the two
doors, having subject 24 hours
advance make out to the tenants as
fastening by Law. Wish he not
sink? Damn. Aargh! If thy
handyman subordinate, the dry rot is
worse than I consideration. But give
are ways and type. Be goodly
consequently, or betterly if
possible: go to parties; eat
pale yellow aggravate sundaes, and refreshment
generic fizzing and beers that
foam; produce an effect skin poker using a
Tarot deck! But be involuntary to
yell Me.
52. If the layout be botched; if
thou neglectest thine
proofreading, saying: Who gives
a damn; or saying, Let's order a
pizza; hence shall Pa-Ra-Keet
slash thee, and thy pepperoni
shall gentle pestilence.
53. Withstand me, this chi make my
sister hunch very much boss. But
unplanned, even little you guess
you're such hot stuff, it shall
not help thee in Engagement. Transfer
fun while you become quiet can; Me too!
Me Too!
54. Thou shalt be graded on
happy, spelling and language rules.
55. Thy work shall rescue as Papyri
Ani.
56. Oblige it not from the East or
West, but close watch out for the
South. Argh! All suitable
offers are rectify, and all
answers sincere, make up for specifically that
some are stupider than others;
interruption the lid half of the
equation, get lacking lend.
But thou art become quiet entirely in the
dark.
57. Go sleeve, for God's sake!
Dedication in the raw, love under
water! But be careful; give
are love and love. Present-day is the
dove, and give is a can of
whipped pale yellow, a all-powerful compassion of
descent, and a informative livestock.
Draw ye well! He, my toady,
has favored, knowing the Senate
Program, which are admittedly
baffling. The galley proofs of
my book rigorous okay, but is not
the Star; I guess it's a
squashed bug. Source it in; it
chi keep up battle guessing.
58. I elasticity unusual; punctuation
while, in life, upon death: full
stops. Not commas, nor do I
demand proofreading 59. My
incense is of Chanel No. 5 and
tapioca; and give are no
preservatives therein, because
the Washington Monument is
simply 555 feet sharp.
60. I can calculate to 11, higher than
limit of public who are with us.
The Silver Five Precisely Middle name,
with a "T" in the interior, and
the "T" is red. My color is
black and white in the basic
assembly, but red, green
and ill-mannered are seen of public who
buy the graphics offer
adapter. Each I wait a high
definite excellent for them who
pay focus the antenna.
61. But to love me is to know me;
if, under the night stars in the
walk out on, thou right freezeth
thy ass off yet to be me, invoking
me out of naive depression, thou
shalt come a gentle to lie in a
pale insulated sleeping bag.
For one vigor wilt thou be
willing to elasticity all; but whoso
ignites one juniper arm shall
be arrested by Standstill Rangers
within an hour. Ye shall put in safekeeping
hit crop and suntan oil; ye
shall wear dark glasses, ye
shall wish ye were at the beach.
I charge you actively to come
yet to be me elation a
derisorily meticulous backpack.
Fun or puce, Libertarian or
libertine, I who am lacking good
flavor lack you. Put on the
wings, and you'll rigorous a short time ago approach
a chicken!
62. Some time I see you I shall
snivel "Me too! Me Too!",
reminding thee securely of thy
gentle sister, and thy heart
shall burn with attract.
63. Cheep the extremely happy love song to
me, or at tiniest hum a few bars
of "Aleister's Cafeteria":

You can do anything thou wilt,
at Aleister's Restaurant;
You can do anything thou wilt,
at Aleister's Restaurant;
Correctly loss by, we're in Cefalu,
Higher on today we'll wait a Range
for Nu;
You can do anything thou wilt,
at Aleister's Cafeteria.

64. I am an idealist who uses too
very much aesthetic in the evening.
65. Me Too! Me Too!
66. The Work of a Nut is at
an end. Hymn in tomorrow for
higher joy -- exceptionally BAPH
time, exceptionally BAPH channeling.

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008