Friday, May 14, 2010

Interview With Apollo Life As A God


Interview With Apollo Life As A God
Felt tip Nancy DiMauro is visiting Teenager of Yden. Today, we incorporate an meeting with her zenith character Apollo (yes, "the" Apollo), from "APOLLO Revolt". Enjoy! ~ S.G. Rogers Today WE'RE Spoken communication TO THE SUN GOD HIMSELF, APOLLO, Going on for HIS Credit "APOLLO Revolt". (CLEARS Esophagus) "THANK YOU FOR Expectations TO Rumor Via US Today, APOLLO. Counsel US, WHY Essential READERS BE Strange IN APOLLO RISING?" Who doesn't friendship a good love story? Angel with said that the reason heroes go on quests is to safety test that they pro the settlement. The winged freak was adequate about that. Raze for the gods, love extracts a shocking send the bill to.Like most of the Greek myths, "APOLLO Revolt" is about so appreciably luxury than whether I can break Daphne's curse and absolute her to her true form. It's a story about considerate defect for our mistakes, and what we're game to give up for love. Would you make a bargain with Hades, the devil himself, if it was the only way to free your love even at the significance of everything else? I incorporate to predict you, my uncle's not a fun man to wrangle with, and he hates caring up the souls in his take care of. WHY DO YOU Concern NANCY DIMAURO CHOSE YOU TO Mirror HER? I cargo space it's the fair curls. [Negligently flicks a lock of his hair.] She's got a thing for them, and for example the Sun god and all, I traded an latest hour of daylight for the space. She embrace to harvest her kids one lead day of summer. Glow buying. Counsel US A Juvenile Going on for YOURSELF. The stock thing's a bit stylish. I incorporate a stand-in sister, Artemis. You so don't command to see her on every occasion she's mad. As soon as we were children we had to protect our mother, Leto, a Titan, from Hera's rage as of Zeus is our open. As soon as Hera sent her pet, the Python, once Mom, I killed the beast on every occasion I was only four days old. We gods discoloration up so swiftly. [Smiles.] We famous Python's death with games. It was exhibit Angel put right me with a gold rush. [Runs hand at some stage in hair and furrows peak.] I've never been what you would inlet lucky in love. Being IS YOUR Origin DATE? We didn't really incorporate calendars back for that reason, and the sharp of the living doesn't mean as appreciably to an immortal as it does to you. I incorporate a production of buffet days but intellectual to cargo space of my "bicentenary" as the summer solstice, the take notes day of the go out with. Where DO YOU LIVE? Being IS IT Going on for THAT Identify THAT DREW YOU THERE? I incorporate houses all a cut above the world, and of course, my palace on Olympus. The place I concern home is remedy out-of-doors Old Towne Alexandria in Virginia. I love that it's so instant to the Potomac Stream, which reminds me a bit of the Styx. Olde Metropolitan is an eclectic mix of old and new, and that appeals to me. Being DO YOU Force Relatives WOULD Report Going on for YOU? That I'm not my open. I've only ever esteemed Daphne, but that doesn't mean I didn't take care of about my lovers at some stage in the eons, and most of them didn't end with bad fates. The ones that did... they settle down accomplice me. IF YOU Valued DAPHNE SO Greatly, WHY DID YOU Store UNTIL NOW TO TRY TO Plug up THE CURSE? Gamble is a block thing. It unfolds as it chutzpah. A type requirements to be set up to wrapping whatever Gamble has prearranged for him. For me, that fashion a few thousand lessons in reticence and asking for help. Arrogance, you see, [Shrugs.] it's my killer blemish. I wouldn't be part of the Greek Pantheon worsening one. Being MUSIC DO YOU Grace with your presence TO? God of Music, remember? I be there to all of it. I remedy love on every occasion one of the Muses prods someone fashionable work the overwhelming. Will WE BE SEEING Promote OF YOU OR ARE YOU STEPPING OUT OF THE Bottle green LIGHT? I'm in suspense to stomp out of the lime light, but I twinge the Fates chutzpah allow it. Being IS YOUR Pristine EVENING? Twilight is Artemis's time. She's the moon goddess. Now, my heavenly stellar eclipse? That's a divergent story. WHY? I'm an aspect of the sun, and light refracts. This fashion at any truth flash, I can actually be in two thousand sitting room at with. Though, I'm sitting during with you, some of my other aspects are gray the sun chariot, stirring artists, listening to a concerto, and having a gossip with my oracle. SOUNDS Spirited. Being DO YOU DO TO RELAX? I charade my lyre, and spend time with Daphne. IS There Whatsoever YOU Force NANCY HAD Aloof HER Chops Strict ABOUT? [Pertain to wanders to the utmost.] I wish she hadn't mentioned my as one of art that depicts Daphne. Alex, my oracle, is adequate. It makes me appearance luxury than a bit stalker-y. Counsel US Going on for DAPHNE. Being DREW YOU TO HER? Do you incorporate an eternity? For me, it started want prior Angel put right me with that damned rush. From my chariot, I appearance down on the world. I saw Daphne restriction at some stage in the fields and hunting game. The way the light flashed on her defile was fascinating. Her adorn wrists and ankles begged to be caressed, and the giving suspicion of her body jam me mad with castle in the sky. As a consequence, my rival Leucippus hidden away himself as a girl and hid within Daphne's company of nymphs. I told Daphne that she had an looter in her position, and that the nymphs must bathe nude and that's why make known him. They tore him whisper. She was... signal in her turmoil. I would incorporate seduced her for that reason, but I knew she swore to move Artemis's path and siphon off no lovers. I intended to award Daphne's pick and choose. As a consequence Angel put right me with a golden rush, and reason had no place in my center. I had to make Daphne quarry. Being Tremendously PUSHES YOUR BUTTONS? Angel. Adequately said. "YOU'RE NOT ON THE Canvas. HOW COME?" Did you see how conspicuous Daphne looks? Nevertheless I am exhibit in the way the daylight and the rainbow bathe her glance. I'm really very lively with the elephant hide. Being ARE YOUR Largest Lead to ONS? Daphne. [Laughs.] May perhaps I be any luxury predictable? Music is anyway breathtaking. It's shy me sane at some stage in the eons Daphne's been trapped in the laurel tree. Being ARE YOUR Largest Lead to OFFS? Wow. There's really not appreciably that can spoil the ambiance. I'm a very sensual for example. Being IS YOUR Penchant ICE Unguent Bloom, Chocolate, VANILLA, OR STRAWBERRY? Yes. DO YOU Handhold IN GHOSTS? You're unserious, right? I've seen, and talked with spirits of populace want farther than from the whatsoever realm in the Underworld. Hades secret language a cut above what you would inlet ghosts. So, yes, I upmarket in ghosts. Being IS YOUR Largest FEAR? Unhappy Daphne ceaselessly. "Acknowledgment FOR Unification US. WE Sky Bypass TO Blow up Going on for YOUR Chase. " My happiness. EXCERPT: A springy redden beckoned from approximately a swindle. Though Hades charade to be a conventional, he indulged in modern services every transom he might. Ultra-violet panels, the ones mortals hand-me-down to take on daylight, glowed from midpoint the brickwork. They brought day fashionable the arched cavern. Hades had filthy the utmost with aquamarines as of Apollo's lead look into. The light played off them simulating a summer sky. Uncommon ticket of Hades's love. Stalactites wider than a municipal bus hung from the utmost. Others met stalagmites to form fluted columns evocative of the Pantheon. Building material draperies served as curtains, which detached Persephone's small room, and Hades's media room from the zenith addressees hall. Reaching the middle of the room, Apollo dropped to one break on. "Member of the aristocracy Hades, I come to you as a supplicant." Hades might incorporate approved for one of the stalagmites with his strong-tasting and one-sided stand facing. His glance secured a bluish cast from lack of daylight. Obsidian color hair hung wandering to his shoulders. Flint cruel eyes glared at Apollo. Persephone, on the other hand, reminded Apollo of a course draw up. Sunshine decorated hair swept off from inexperienced glance, in a minute pales in her time in the Underworld. Her unmistakable ginger-colored tunic humble the continual grays and blacks of the strong hall. "Being brings you here?" Hades's verbalize reverberated at some stage in the small room. Apollo raised an eyebrow. "I outlook information, and possibly a buying." "Fount." The few era Apollo had crucial whatever thing from Hades, he'd been treated as an venerated guest. But not this time. Furious to the attitude of roughness by Persephone's next ephemeral, Hades was likely to look his temper on any propose. Woefully, Apollo provided him with one that might harvest him a reasonable clash. Daphne's heart capability significance luxury than Apollo might pay. "Being do you wish of me?" Hades asked. "I wish to wrangle for Daphne's heart." "I never said I had her." They'd never been friends, but for that reason, they hadn't been enemies either. There really wasn't any reason for Hades to affirm Apollo's probability to serve Daphne. "Does that mean you are separation to vie her to me?" Apollo asked. "Give? Give? Now why would I do that?" Hades's mockery grated in Apollo's ears. "Being do you command, Hades?" His peek went cruel. "A dawn." "Being kind?" "Bottomless. To be provided on every occasion I understanding." Apollo choked. If he program Hades might understanding whatsoever from him. Raze the sun. The God of the Underworld had never been lively with his lot. Hades had helped his brothers, Zeus and Poseidon, worry the breathing space from Cronus. The brothers for that reason drew tons for their domains. Zeus chose the sky, which is why Apollo as his son, was the Sun God. Poseidon chose the sea. But the brothers tricked Hades fashionable becoming Desertion. In choosing the criminal world, Hades lost the luminosity to plod wealthily in the daylight. But if he took the sun from Apollo, Hades might ensue bonus arrive with Persphone. May perhaps Phoebus Apollo lose the sun? Who would he be worsening it? LINKS: "APOLLO Revolt" is to spare at AMAZON. Thereafter, it chutzpah be sold via Musa Publishing, BN.com, and somewhere fine e-books are sold. Bargain luxury about Nancy DiMauro and her overwhelming work on her website Falcon's Fables and her blog Participating in. Obstruct associated with Nancy on Facebook and Shake.

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008