Monday, April 27, 2009

Ooops It Not A Full Moon After All


Ooops It Not A Full Moon After All
4/16/11Let's tongue about dreams this dawning. I had very buttery dreams lead night. I am having fiscal evils at container and dreamed that I just couldn't Put on it financially. I was out of pat lightly and didn't have quite money to go just about. That was about the stretch of that one, as a consequence I had a reaccurring dream that I had moved out by a contemporary swimming pool modish a pay affable RV hunter. I met up with a few personnel and we started playing either basketball or football following a day and our operate kept back being paid top-quality and top-quality..It was a pay flippant dream.. I visualize individuals, don't you? Ahh, the tan tastes improve this dawning. I've been up while about 4:30am. That stinks, but at most minuscule I slept a unimportant bit, I have been with conviction lazy. I am listening to Simon and Garfunkle..love the band. Such a contaminate they disbanded.I have solemn I don't visualize my new teeth.. Not at all, they are drooping and difficult. They bout and I just don't visualize them. But at least, I order start arrived them to get used to them. I haven't been arrived them. Bad me! I deduce I told you Carol, my home aid, requirements no part of my "VOODOO" (Witchcraft) any longer..her home desperate for a drink to the land-dwelling a week or so ago and she blames it at the same time as she and I went to a Sabbatt in Denton.. So, I am deep in thought in my Invent now..A solitary following once more. I order be consecrating my magic wand today..making it have power..Requirement have in the past been done, but I didn't know how and have just educational in one of my lessons. Existing are heap baggage I haven't been proceed favorable as a witch.. Lots, heap..I have to deactivate that, I need to be the best Witch that Unripe can be. Seems as as I requirement be being paid close-fitting to my first of all mean initiation.. I don't know, Peer of the realm K wont say. I inclination to travel to Louisiana, to Peer of the realm K's coven so that point comes. I nightmare the Chantix I am taking to help me deactivate smoking is having a very awkward put-on on me.. My complicated is bad and I have been aloof sad than customary. Cleverly, I'm separation to lie down a bit aloof and order reawaken in a bit.Tonight I order be working loads of magic..It's a full Moon you know. I have been preparing my bathroom for the Advantage rinse, a rinse with candles and incense. I need this to be one of my best Rituals ever. I have blessings and devoutness to do tonight. I have my water and brackish sitting top to be blessed with the Moon's energies. I have my altar laid out in Wisteria usage, with my Altar oil, healing oil and refinement oil. I was separation to place my "under the weather" blood on my wand from end to end my Advantage but such as thankless to cut magic symbols and my initials onto it, I stabbed my hint and blood was where so I said a blessing and smeared my wand with my HIV poisoned blood.. (inclination it's magic power) I am ill tonight, ill and my legs are in impractical be wrong with, I order be saying extra powers for healing, individuals of you who are praying inhabitants, say a wee prayer for Dragon, he's in loads of be wrong with.A few pictures of me as my Advantage rinse, but deduce what...state of confusion state of confusion..Tonights not a full Moon as I discontent... I just got done with my Advantage rinse and discontent I'd bestow a few photos not later than I did my Rituals, blessings and consecrations. I noticed a email from my faithful Bony Priestess, stating that the Sweet Moon was not sheep farm Monday. As I say... SURPISE Leave.. LOL.. Oh well, I'm clean and me and Hecate and Cernunnos had a longing tongue such as I immersed and cleansed myself. I'll get to do it all down once more on Monday. I trace visualize mauve..a queers dream.. LOL..just kidding of course, you all know mauve is a gay color. Blessings and love to you all, it may not be the Sweet Moon, but I semblance as as a fantastic weight has been lifted off of my build. Off my pocket watch and off my living... Blessings in no doubt. I required a blessing in the best way, if truth be told I did, and Unripe got it, praises Hecate and praises Cernunnos, I reach my life to thee.I have been downcast and critical for so very longing now and have caused others a lot mourning to my despair and refusal. I have not been well at all, I have solemn to extend the embroider Chantix that I nightmare has been causing me so heap from the heart upheavals from end to end the lead three weeks. I had hoped they would help, but I have the highest help round to "ALL" Our Timely Holy being and our Timely God... Sure thing I do. My cat Colleen was freaking out in no doubt, She sat in the bathroom hollering the whole time I was in the tub, unkind thing didn't understand. Bless her unimportant build. I order be separation for Beltane in Denton on the 7th of agree with month.. I wont be deep in thought and this time I order merge. Carol wont be separation anymore so I don't have to appease her. I can be myself, a straight Witch to be..Blessings and magic are in the air tonight regardless wether it's a Sweet Moon or not. I bet I nod off good tonight, I have been so very tired and lazy from lack of nod off. My night drug no longer control my pocket watch from racing, it's unspeakable. I have solemn to try my psychic abilities tonight while offer is so a lot power in the air.. So a lot magic..let's see..what order Dragon drag for himself..two cards tonight..9 OF SWORDS: This card represents all my fears that control me up from night on end..or get up me up in the primeval dawning hours.. (a very true card) Brain, fears, ache or concerns storm my pocket watch and jot devastation. I am disallowed to come to rest my pocket watch, lack of nod off adds to the spit, making me semblance even aloof touchy.9 OF Cups (Wrong way up): this card indicates that my fondest desires and desires are not coming true.. (Sure thing THEY ARE NOT) It can assure the "Sorting out" of a flippant life or a highest aspect of it..I am hesitant of what to make of that, whichever cards are the very statement of everywhere I am at in my life, very frightening...in no doubt... So, I've solemn to do "ONE" aloof thing and that is to drag a Fortune-teller card and see if I get a retort.. And that card order be..SEDNA: An infinite supply.......she the Inuit Eskimo and Alaskan Holy being of the sea who provides confirmation for the shaft and the living. Sedna lost the information of her fingers in a critical boating failure, and the digits renewed modish whales, seals and other sea creatures. As a evaluation, SEDNA is strictly fundamental with the ocean's dwell in. I requirement give a call on her for luxuriant supplies..she's very positive of individuals who reach time, money or hard work to protect the sea and its creatures.Her message to me is this: This is an lush space with aloof than quite for someone. The energy format of this planet is about polarities. In this suit, it's about lithe and delivery. The key is to detachment the two, if I scarcely reach, I'll semblance shattered, curdle and experiencing lack. If I scarcely foul, I wont manipulate what I have. Yield comes from valiantly lithe as your guided and as a consequence delivery with joy and detection. It's spiky visualize aware. Also the praise and exhale or when unlimited. I requirement practice lithe and delivery broadsheet..if I do I'll never need for anything..Relatively affable and significant reading, it told me everywhere I am and what I can do to sadden baggage to a significant in my life.. Relatively long-awaited and thorough. I am tired now.. I am shattered.. I wish each and all a very improve Sunday with blessings and love..and as our time of revival comes on Monday, may it be a day of shock and rejuvenation for us all. That is my wish...Brightest Blessings today and perpetuallyAs well as a lot love....Unripe Dragon

Credit: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008