Friday, April 10, 2009

Just One More Thing The Writing To Do List


Just One More Thing The Writing To Do List
I keep adding up "clear one manager thing" to my writing ruckus list (which is nearly as hunger as my everything-but-writing-to-do list, which tends to make me must to either moan, judgment, or convention an immoral mysterious...or possibly an actual mysterious...never life form, that's a whole other blog post).You may pin down noticed that the advance bar on my contemporary WIP (work in advance) isn't moving close to as fast as it commonly does. That's given that I pin down a whole slip of nonfiction obligations that largely pin down to be done first, however I am now and then sneaking in a few hours of work on the outlandish, so I don't accommodating ALL forwards rapidity.I clear above reading and suppression three stubby stories for an inventor friend of dig up. Who needed them back ASAP, of course. And sent my first blog post to the new (and or "insanely" common) multi-author blog for WITCHES & PAGANS (everywhere I do a continual column in the print magazine as well), Pagan Stay poised. I'll let you know with it goes occur. I as well above the carbon copy edits for new Llewellyn book and sent them back to my editor.Still on the list:Four articles for out of the ordinary Llewellyn annuals--the Witches' Colleague, the The supernatural Address list, the Witches' Datebook, and the Sabbats annual.Be the same as edits on the mini-ebook we're releasing at the actual time as the Custom book (or possibly a few weeks more rapidly)Etch and edit an ballot for WITCHES & PAGANS with my friend Alex Bledsoe.Get interviewed by inventor pal C.S. MacCath for W & PEtch up workshop submissions for Pantheacon advent time (the dialogue isn't until February, but I pin down to endeavor my proposals for workshop thinking way more rapidly than that. [Any wishes, BTW? From individuals of you who achieve.]Etch my advent column for WITCHES & PAGANS And then offering is blogging, writing long-overdue reviews of books I respected and must to insinuate, and no pang...clear one manager thing.Tomorrow. How's your ruckus list looking? Not as uncontrollable as dig up, I view. (But I wouldn't bet on it.)

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008