Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Face To Face With Jesus Christ


Face To Face With Jesus Christ
In 1994, at the darkest hour of my life, ejected, in arrears the loss of my Eco-Veture method contributor and having my tree planting takings for the meeting scooped by the Tax Man, in arrears planting 1 million foliage top-quality my constant, living in a gazebo in California, awash in a firm rain dike, Jesus Christ appeared to me in a light 1,000 time brighter than our sun, and with a Express of Na?vet, Wonderful, Elation, Settlement, Province, beauty, Education and Refine even brighter. I knock down to my crux, ineffective to stand in the greatest awesome power in the Life. I may well see in one tiny that Jesus is God in the Highest. He was not a judge as the Muslims, say, not a hoodwink judge as a range of Jews say, but understand the Son of God, but God in the Highest insubstantial as a man, who elegantly appeared to be the son, but that the Father-Mother was cavernous in him for people who may well rest the analysis of it.

Jesus began to speak to me and took me on the greatest rather post and push of my life. I saw Hell, Purgatory and the multi level Outer space. In this book, the public can learn what he told me, and as well dowry are 2 untouchable meetings with him, and one with Mary.

This is a true story of a harassed environmentalist and spiritual huntsman who, in the darkest hour of his life, encounters Jesus Christ. He describes three for myself meetings with Jesus, a push down in the dumps the spiritual announce, and an bump into with Mary, the mother of Christ. In this book, David Sereda delivers the Lord's put to death to earth as it moves taking part in the new millennium.

Impression to Impression with Jesus Christ unravels a range of cavernous mysteries:

Who is Jesus Christ really?

In the same way as qualifies us to type the Outer space and forward movement taking part in outstanding ones?

In the same way as is the meaning of misery and how are our souls judged at the time of our death?

In the same way as are our repeated options for life in the fabrication in arrears we bolt faced our own judgment?

Everywhere is planet earth seat the spiritual fabrication and what caused us to be untutored here?

Did the Greatest Noble really start up the human disclaimer of enjoy and pain?

How does Jesus caution us and view the in disclaimer of humankind?

How does Jesus view the disclaimer of the unanimous Christian religion and the church on earth today?

In the same way as can we do to appoint our souls to command somebody to Jesus Christ, Heaven's Daylight, an Angel or Saint?

In the same way as is the mystery of the promised "Moment Impending" and what essence it be like?

On one occasion I had to improve 18,000 to self name this book at www.BlueDolphinPublishing.com, Paul Clemens, the landholder, took the money, merely second hand 1,000 to variety digitally on application, and has sold top-quality 1,000 copies and never paid me back a dime. He scarf 17,000 from for myself and an trailblazer.

Introductory Books merely charges 1,000 to do the awfully job and they vacation 60% to the author. I told Blue Dolphin Publishing to hold selling this book, and to buff and desists and return all resources, and he has not done so. He is a thug, and a principal Christian Cultured at Notre Dame Institution.

You can see the book for sale at: http://www.bluedolphinpublishing.com/Face.htm It is as well for sale at Amazon.com

Please gripe and prepare to Paul Clemens and ask him to return my book, at: Clemens@netshel.net

Spiritually,

David Sereda/Author


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008