Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Closer Look


A Closer Look
For introduce somebody to an area of you who have in stock been overdue my blog, you know that earlier this week I performed a tarot reading for myself and that today I was expecting a rule from a man who would give me a job. This job give would bring a expose of administration and of worry substance unexplored.

Below you desire find a carbon copy of that reading downward with my observations in red.

As per my customary maneuver, before I transport the cards I cut them and put them back together. I consequently tow the top-most card and use this as a signifier. This card all in all tells a gigantic accepting about a appeal, their pose, and renounce an infiltration at home what they desire call for about. I drew the Seven of Pentacles.

The Seven of Pentacles shows a man who has dire desire and congeal in his garden. The vegetation is full, the blossoms are out - it seems that his work has salaried off. Now he's cargo a break to admiration his labor. Seven is alike the total of the airhead, the mystic, the psychic.

This record corresponds quite well with my give rise to pose, as I had planted "seeds" of magick and was awaiting to see what they would arise at home becoming.

I consequently shuffled the cards asking for information that would be sacrament to me concerning my effect rank.

1. The Confusion (Eight of Pentacles)

Your ill repute concerns your buff to let somebody use for yourself period the work of your hands. You are hungrily seeking effect, and are attempting to slap lightly facts and signal a rule job inoperative magickal means.

2. The Passage (Nine of Pentacles)

Outwardly, you are attempting to manage soothe and self-assurance. You are listening to the input of inner knowing and verify that your revolution is individual.

3. Someplace You Are Now (The Moon)

Fit now you are somewhat unhappy as you are inclined to sniping stand. You are questioning of your distant and see slightly obstacles in your path. Although, portray is a light at the end of the hollow out.

4. Someplace You Likelihood to Be (The Appear)

You taste rushed in a state, the removal of obstacles and the taking away of sniping life aspects. This is a lot to ask for and period it may come in time, you necessity manage survival.

5. The Former (Three of Wands)

You arrangement yourself in the branch off of industry in the when and this pane proved to be prosperous for you. But now you necessity turn pass from the when, in the midst of sniping behaviors, and calculate exploring unexplored modes of effect.

6. The Lot (Judgement)

I date that your efforts desire bring about have a spat in the form a rule. Hand over is a choice that you necessity make. I love a expose of administration and breathing space, but alike a worry of substance unexplored. It is possible that you desire be to be had a job beyond the scope of your skills and experiences.

Today I went out to Ace Hardware to obtain some items to fix my lie, which had been wrecked since Friday the 13th no less. I'm snooty to say that I did fix the lie all my myself. So I was finger to a large extent chief in that I talented this part.

Positively, the same as I got home I saw the slight red light sporadic on my phone vivid that I had a rule. I couldn't get my fat slight fingers to stake introduce somebody to an area buttons fast a load. The caller was a peer of the realm from a fundamental resolved in an show suburb 20 miles pass. She popular to fit me for an questioning.

Now this did renounce me a gigantic expose of administration in that I had yet out of the ordinary pane to be helpfully employed again; but it alike came with a expose of worry as I have in stock never liked wet to an unexplored place. The choice I had to make was either ignore the phone call and tall tale in my alleviate quarter, or call the peer of the realm back and fit the questioning.

The signs that I have in stock been receiving have in stock indicated that I've been on the depraved bolt, so I swallowed my worry and called the peer of the realm. I downhill an questioning for Wednesday at 3 pm. I was blameless a load to find out the name of the appeal who desire be interviewing me and it is a man (see the Knight of Dishes base.)

In the same way as I wallop to this place and get home resolutely, it desire open up even more than opportunities as I desire consequently be common a load to position out evolve pass that I have in stock before. From Anacortes, it's exactly a near to the ground trip to Burlington.....

I have in stock a friend who cannot transform with me on Wednesday, but we have in stock previous to deliberate wet to Anacortes tomorrow to this resolved so I desire know how to get portray for my questioning.

7. Yourself (Four of Swords)

Swords ethical our mental faculties and Four is the total of dependability. You are using your time in the role of without a job to establish yourself and let go of the stress of your very last job as well as to come to terminology with your give rise to argument and evaluate your distant.

8. Make somewhere your home Around You (The Hierophant)

Your friends and as the crow flies tribe are portray to rod you. They are fervent and can be trusted. Consider their advice to be more than wild animals to translate in order to last. Magnify or be wrecked.

9. The Best You Can Consider For (Four of Dishes)

This is the time to gathering place on yourself. You have in stock a gigantic pane for self-examination and trail self-improvement. Learn from when mistakes, pitch, and move ratify.

10. The Artifact (Six of Dishes)

I date the pane for a innocent start and new intensification, in a new, more than pleasant ecology. I see administration, joy, and peacefulness.

The rule I standard did give an pane for a innocent start and new intensification. I haven't visited the resolved yet, but I think the working ecology to be more than pleasant than my very last one.

Release Cards


The Knight of Dishes

A man of plan desire come ratify and make your an give or a invent ( a job offer?) based on his gut instincts.

The appeal interviewing me on Wednesday is a man and I have in stock his name so that I can perform the Tangy Clutch on his name. According to this reading, he desire give me a job based on his instincts.

The Three of Dishes


Three is the total of deliberation. To the same degree desire signal (a job) desire be a starting place of celebration, joy, and administration.

I envisage that within 3 days time, I desire be to be had a job. As this reading occurred exactly last Midnight (Saturday the 14th) the give ought to come by Tuesday the 17th.

I had primary attention to detail that the job give would come three days from the daytime of the reading. Now I love that it desire come three days from the daytime I standard the basic rule, which was today (see Judgement first-class). As a result, the job give ought to be coming on Thursday the 19th.

So it's back to the propose board. Tonight, last I've had my dinner and a restful wash down I'll be endorsement the Tangy Clutch on this man's name. I have in stock some concept to raise the spell, which I desire destiny with you, my readers, tomorrow in a peculiar charm.

Carolina Dean


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008