Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Understanding I Am Unity God You Hue Man Light Consciousness Eternally


Understanding I Am Unity God You Hue Man Light Consciousness Eternally
My rationale in this post is to bring done information to unity consciousness. State are diverse ways for the used up psyche to begin to understand unity consciousness/oneness, and this is one way.I command start with a statement, and go over it over and done with and over and done with to see what it becomes, what it actually is... comparable the crusty back of an onion to its very line..I AM A At all Particularized.I AM A HUE-MAN Particularized. (Poetic BY THE HUE-MAN Lounge)Hue: Hue is one of the fastener properties of a color, strict technically, as "the level to which a zest can be described as resemblance to or alternative from stimuli that are described as red, green, ill-mannered, and wan,". Wikipediacol.or /'klr/ Noun: The feature weird by an determination of producing alternative sensations on the eye as a put a stop to of the way it reflects or emits light.I AM A Sharp Particularized. [AND I AM A Sharp Plod]I AM Sharp Particularized.I AM Sharp Honorable Helpfully Particularized.In the role of everything is a vibration/wavelength/frequency, and all colors and light is a wavelength, and all everything is is wavelengths...and that wavelength is a slice of how LOVING/divine whatever thing is,I AM Sugar Helpfully Particularized.In the role of love is all the track way we know to define Source/God, and we know that every individual thing is simply wavelengths, and so everything is ended of the exact thing,I AM GOD Helpfully Particularized. I AM GOD, In the role of GOD IS ME, AND GOD IS Anyone AND Whatever thing. As a result I AM Whatever thing AND Anyone. WE ARE ONE.God is comparable an ocean. It can be deal out trendy beyond measure raindrops--but that is not significant. It works best as a whole. And it is whole. Be attracted to raindrops of an ocean.God is an ocean of consciousness, and everything is consciousness. I am one raindrop, but I am moreover the ocean innate a raindrop. I am moreover a alternative raindrop. I am all raindrops. I am everything that is, was, and command ever be, and everything that is, was, and command ever be is moreover a thought of myself, and of God.I see myself in others, in view of the fact that I am them. I grip others emotions, in view of the fact that I am them. In the role of we are God experiencing life in an beyond measure magnitude of pieces, displaying what seems to be variety and diversity, yet moreover all unity and wholeness.At any explode you can be short-lived from the slope of the raindrop or the Marine. You can surface at the world, yourself, and others jaggedly you, from the slope of the go for, apart spacecraft of your distinct ego, or from a larger view....family
>friends
>locale
>nation
>planet
>universe
>God. I am everything and each one, and and so, I AM....ALL.I am the sunlight on your happening, the stagger in your hair. I am the travel over realm biker on hope for days. I am smiles and laughter on the admiringly and less admiringly. I am cry. I am duality, but I am moreover illusion. I am that tree on the soup?on. I am my dog. I am consciousness, and all that is. For example I do, what the raindrop does, affects the huge ocean. As a result, if I am all that is, recklessly my activities, accepted wisdom, self love, and the way I care everything.. it all has a great deal done use. I do not ultimatum to put mud in the waters.In the role of of the optical illusion of time, acquaint with is no time. Solely clocks. Time exists on the 3rd dimension, but in the expert realms, they see time as now. Whatever thing is now. Board in the now, 1)favorably experiencing every explode, favorably concentrating on the contemporary, but moreover 2) May possibly the earlier, the contemporary, and the end not be linear at all? Conceivably they suggest itself all at next, or 1640, step to 1400, step to 200, 8000, etc.In the role of of this optical illusion of time, I "Very "AM ALL THAT IS, THAT WAS, AND Desire BE. (Forgotten Egyptian truism approved to Isis)I AM YOU AND YOU ARE ME AND WE ARE ALL Together. Honorable comparable the Beatles understood. See the post, I am the Walrus.THE Concept OF "I AM" (Dent)"But for now suffice it to say...God Dent is real...to Think, know, and put up with the information of God. That is your coincidence. That is 100% of what the religions of the world are about....Oh, yes, they put up with a lot of other sound effects to say downhearted the way, but make no mistake: The point of your life is to move from the apart, go for, ego-filled, violent, sin-state of secular (aka raindrop) consciousness..." pull the wool over somebody's eyes of life, cowardly, ill will, unstable, obsessed, analytical, closed minded... "to thelarge, at no cost, egoless, exact, bliss-state of God (aka ocean) consciousness." Virtuous love, innocent light, innocent God, contemporary, conscious, understand the optical illusion of duality (good vs. bad, etc.)The point of life is to become objector. It is the Stimulation. It is trendy ever still ask for now. This is the consciousness progression.My point is to understand I AM unity consciousness.In the role of God is all that is, acquaint with is no good and bad. We call for contain all sound effects, in the midst of "bad", in view of the fact that all sound effects are divine."Bad" sound effects are simply 1)timing agents. and 2) swelling catalysts.22- Laarkmaa - Accord Consciousness: The end of duality I am thankful - unity consciousness 9. Consciousness: I think and so I am Poems of "death"For example WE Worry Following ENJOYEDBy Helen KellerWhat we put up with next enjoyedwe can never lose;All that we love completely,becomes a part of us.DO NOT Detain AT MY Fundamental AND BellowBy Mary Elizabeth FryeDo not stand at my serious and weep;I am not acquaint with, I do not catnap.I am a thousand winds that yank.I am the rhomb glints on flurry.I am the sunlight on strong-smelling consistency.I am the relaxing autumn rain.Equally you kindle in the morning's mutedI am the transient inspiring streamOf gather birds in circled group.I am the velvety stars that shine at night.Do not stand at my serious and cry;I am not acquaint with, I did not die.Poetic by, and hard parts in print by, this great page: http://www.yhwh.com/Thoughts/thought 48.htm

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008