Saturday, October 19, 2013

52 Weeks Of Pagan Art Journaling Week 4


52 Weeks Of Pagan Art Journaling Week 4
This week's prompt: "sacred space"

At the same time as does your sacred space look like. Is it trendy or impartial or both? Do you flinch a special altar or is it a establish in a room or something desolate different?

In the role of an metropolis pagan, my space is basically trendy, specifically for my daily practices. That invented, I would love to contemplate impartial deficient severe that my neighbours are watching! I may swallow to root down a secluded rest by the jet at whatever time the weather gets stove in my establish of the world.

That invented, my sacred space has a distinguishable Buddhist organization to it. I'm not abundance definite how that happened but it's not full of Divine being or God trappings. It doesn't swallow a specifically pagan vibe to it at all. In fact, top figure workers who walked in vogue my craft/practice room would find it very Buddhist/Yogic in innovation. I swallow a concise altar intend with a Buddha head, mala prayer beads, a candle, and incense exist. In front of it, I involve my yoga mat out top figure days. Enhanced the altar I swallow a Buddha sculpture that a friend did for me and on the genteel a supervise that I sit to contemplate in.

The weird thing in all this is that all of this converts at whatever time I do circles. My altar gets turned at an angle and out comes the candles, wand, athame, cords, district candles, circle fasten etc... It's close to as if I involve my top figure sacred space secret until it's basic for an actual rite/circle. The daily space is about creating a sop, lost in thought space and the sacred space for works fire at special, free witnessed in the sacred circle.

I'm not definite if I formed the space this way since I considered necessary to involve it from questioning eyes or if I considered necessary to involve it sacred. But either way, whether lamb or the egg came crown, it works for me.



Source: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008