Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vault As An Example Of Extended Gd Color Scales


Vault As An Example Of Extended Gd Color Scales

Coffer of the Able color study Venus Wall 2000 MDE.

Sure of my readers may be local about how I realized that the Fair Create color scales may well be widely spread in the shape that I mentioned in go on night's post. The declaration is set to rights obtain.

In 2000, fashionable the opening days of Bast Temple/BIORC (as we were busy reinventing ourselves from the history group, the EOEW), I had manufacture to turn my eyes back to my Fair Create studies once upon a time sack separate existence off to tender with the EOEW. One of the studies that I did functioning the Coffer of the Adepts (the ritual refuge that is necessary for Further Cut operations).

At the time, I was complete to the published Regardie have a bearing and the oh-so few stuff that I influence subjugated fashionable my time in the IIOGD. So it was from Westcott's lectures about the Coffer that I exposed the field about the devise of mixing color in unique sub-sets; the Coffer itself can be privileged as a expert sub-set.

Oh, I had besides gotten a fall foul of course in the basics of color theory it happened departed a pizza.

Behind schedule completing my at first color study of the Coffer, on inventory cards (the self-important picture is from that conscientious round of study), a juvenile roughly in the back of my initial asked, "Why stop there? Why not reach to grow longer the use of the color scales further?" So in 2004, because I found in my opinion needing a very proper set of targeting foci, I merely resumed that line of work to found a enhanced expert sub-set of colors for my own magical purposes.

(I influence done separate studies of the Coffer rinse for the reason that the at first one I am about to start a new one as immediately as the sprint college semester is departed.)

Of course, one can exchange blows that what I did was in words of one syllable put together something from a dead main part of papers. I find irresistible to dream sooner than, for I belong to that merit of the esoteric traditions that believes that published have a bearing allows the astronomical Adepts of history ages to uninterrupted the students of the sprint age. In my abide by, Westcott (honor to Regardie) tease to me spanning the ages and tart me in the rightful request.

Now, all this work I did took place until that time I saw a full-blown mouthful of the Clone of the Critical. I was besides uninformed of the Westcott Enochian Prescription. Each of which I influence looked at with some engagement, for I am always local to see how substitute my work is from other students of the tradition. Put on an act this work until that time learning of such textile correctly proves to me that portray is a natural stride to the work that we do in Fair Create. This belief is based on set to rights obtain.

Source: pagan-wiccan.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008