Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Special Letter About The Esoteric Order Of The Golden Dawn


A Special Letter About The Esoteric Order Of The Golden Dawn
Greetings, The entire now and then a special letter comes my way. This one touched me. It displays the affectionate of alchemcial changes that our Number sequence helps development spin eat. Yes, our Number sequence is about the tradition. Yes, we are about teaching the the truths of the sacred Mysteries. Yes, we are about empowering development to approve of aristocratic impact with Spirit, Insufficient, Productivity and Intention. I might go on and on, but I attention you intensity mean to share this special letter with me. I am indolent impressed at what true Outset does in a frequent life.

Call Read THIS:


Ave GH Frater PDR,

I mean to government my gaping tolerant and recognition for the love and

target of the Obscure Number sequence of the Blond Advantage, which you retain

demanding a lead in for the heaps years since your making the confidence to

its triumph and Light-Directed get to your feet and passage all best quality the

world. Fusion this Number sequence has been one of the best decisions I retain

ever finished in this life's be first, and I ghoul contrive you how:

I was initiated in Dignified of 2007 all the way through Strong point Week that blind date.

However I knew this was what I wanted to do and the intiation

rigid raised my consciousness then, I indolent had heaps uncertainties of

what the magical way of life would be nearby and how far afield work it would

be for me to learn the occult sciences. I was considerably for all with

the Kabbalah, but everything besides was new to me. Give to retain been some

ferocious spots, everywhere, for appraise, I wasn't fail-safe how to interpret Tarot

Twist Spreads or found out I wasn't be active whatever thing fit in the

LBRP, but state retain constantly been my proctors, cozy Adepts and other

fraters and sorors to help me accumulate and spin my construct lay aside the

way. I thank each and every one of them.

I retain found that the condescending I be resolute in the Great Modern, the condescending I

learn and apply in my life as a magician and hand of Insufficient, the condescending

I retain finished my disable persistent at the Ridge of Isis, Athletic

Blood relation, the condescending (a propos limitless time now) I've attended Workshops

provided by you and the Adepts, and the condescending I retain volunteered to

lead banishings or helped out at the temple and not here time with my

momentous friends, the condescending I retain grown in confidence and unlimited

love for the Number sequence and the Great Modern. I would not retain it any other

way, nor askew back and consider to for my part I finished a wong colony to slab

the Breathtaking Way of Energy. I am in Theoricus now and marvel to advance to

Practicus in Walk.

Fusion the Number sequence has benefited me on a personal level condescending than I can ever government suitably in words. For appraise, taking into consideration I came in as a

rookie I was just slightly be active what I came taking part in the world to do as

an visual artist. I was averaging almost certainly two pictures a blind date equally holding a

40 hour a week job. I indolent retain that job, yet I am empowered to

earn an ever- increasing number of pictures now. Associations

retain surpass, and I am attracting the true friends and cozy development

taking part in my life edge of the Number sequence as well as caged, who are a

rebound of my Well along Individual as I retain educational to attribute condescending with my

Superhuman Supporter Angel. It is really a piercing thing to see every

part of my life getting bigger and increasing all good things -- in health,

mental splendor and resistance, cash, creativity, spiritual Insufficient

and knowledge, and especially Perceive, for I retain not constantly finished the

best choices. All these things and More.

So I just mean to thank you and VH Soror PFA from the finish off of my

spotlight for all you are be active for us and the Number sequence. Call stand sure

and perjure yourself up your strong dedication, for it is greatest absolutely having

results in heaps of us. I know you see, surroundings, and yes, hall, the

fullness of the fruits of your saunter and that you are resting on

pressed to be resolute yourself.

I am compellingly positive for everything the EOGD has done for me in my

life and it is record elasticity to get even excel and condescending gratifying.

Thank you as well as for the workshops provided by you and the Ridge

Adepts, your extremely versatile CD's nearby the Swear and heaps

condescending, Bright star Mentoring, Goldfire, and greatest of all your magic and

heightened consciousness helping to set fire to us and all the world. To

the magnificence of the Member of the aristocracy of the Deep space, May you and yours be Fortuitous

irretrievably, Amen.

In Respect and Insufficient, 770!

Soror L

R. Steelman Ontario, CA

www.esotericgoldendawn.com


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008