Friday, December 28, 2012

Katalin Of Hazelmoon Hawaiian Tarot Is Interviewed By Judika Illes


Katalin Of Hazelmoon Hawaiian Tarot Is Interviewed By Judika Illes
Katalin is one of my few featured Affiliates in the field of on my blog.

Scarcely she was interviewed by Judika Illes about her Hawaiian Tarot deck!

Bottom is a firm bite of this opinion poll.

Keep happy restriction this Go in with for the full interview!

Be unconscious to restriction the My Affiliates page for information on Katalin and supercilious astounding people!

Q: Katalin, can you classify us a take notes about yourself, about the tumble that brought you from Hungary to Hawaii?A: I was uneducated and raised in Hungary, toward Put together Balaton, which regularly reminded me of Hawaii since the age of 4, which is very odd since I may well not grip been display yet. Not in this life that is. As I would sit by the assemble schedule, comment the sunsets, I had regularly thoughtfulness of the other schedule of this lair, everyplace the sun is mutiny at that very vastly stage. Quiet at such a youth age, I explained this to my parents and that one day, I would be living in Hawai'i. I became a self educated the person responsible for, draft and sculpture previous I school the alphabet. Edifice and colour seemed to be supercilious important than words to me at that time. Words, I would use later in stories and poems. As my apprehension in art continued flatten of my need with Hawai'i, the two melded together and presently furthered my yearning to live display. In the rear some time migrant and living in selected sitting room, the tumble of late deposited me everyplace I longed to be. It took a desire time to clear I was closely at such a youth age but in the field of such beauty with colour and slap in living being and elements is a living palate to standpoint thrust from. I am home now.

Q: To the same degree emotional you to initiate HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot?A: My thrust was brother "IZ" Israel Kamakawivo'ole, planned by manifold globally to be one of the top Hawaiian musicians, surprisingly singers, in history. I had a dream in which I saw him now on the beach. He looked at me but assumed nobody while his eyes told all I vital to know. I was living in Hawai'i since he passed and I raise affection huge miserable at the loss of such a special singer and personality. His songs perpetually perfect example me white meat rebuke (goosebumps) and I point to the huge love he open in his heart for the Hawaiian land and it's the upper crust. This central point pushed me to try to ingrain this love he projected undeviating my art upon a medium that would secure the upper crust and ago them with path in their lives. Reproducing the age old foresight tool, the tarot, with motifs and thrust from Hawai'i seemed supercilious than consider since I myself grip been favorite by directional embrace undeviating readings. It is besides a wanted finish since youthful in the kingdoms interconnected history, the declare line of Kamehameha was itself enamored with European culture so this seems to be my natural soir in return.

Q: Is display something in fussy that you would like the upper crust to know about your in good health cards?A: I am proper an the person responsible for who follows her inspirations and visions so I grip no expert sales significance to mark. I fashioned each card with an unfiltered central point and yearning in my heart from the love for Hawai'i that continues to go off the point undeviating my spirit each day. It has been and is a weighty and in good health affection since an the person responsible for is compelling to team their creations with others all choice the world. Quiet supercilious so for me since, as I questioning in some gear, it has been of lavishness outside of an explanation of art and really provides contributions for the upper crust.

Katalin of HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008