Sunday, December 9, 2012

Earthwise Digest Number 2544


Earthwise Digest Number 2544
Conglomerate Pagan Wicca Witch Paganism

MESSAGES IN THIS Abstract (1 Post)

1. Frightfulness of Fold From: Holly Stokes Attitude All Topics Carry New Deal out

Post

1.

Frightfulness OF Fold

POSTED BY: "HOLLY STOKES" HOLLY@RAVENMADNESS.COM HOLLYBERRYSHEART

Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:18 pm (PST)

If a rose were to transport a trepidation of lack of care... it would transport never bloomed. We

would transport never seen it's beauty.

My job is to help agents drudgery in their business.. I am industriously looking

for new ways in which they can make progress and distribution their business... that's my

day job....

In my appropriate life I try and use my own experiences in the vastly way..

eager to help others heal, make progress and find their own break and ecstasy as I

try and do the vastly for individually...

This dawn Creature benevolently peaceful to me... it's not being they don't

command to.. it's being they are bashful.

Systematically I get "what I hem in" excuses... from this tenant and that about why

they can't do this or learn that... or whatever...

... and I get frustrated... You know the saying.. "You can lead a mount to

water....
", well thats how I often love being wearisome to help others whether

it be in their professional or appropriate lives.

Thoroughly I fail all the time... but for me it's an escapade... solid

not a trepidation..

I do my best.. virtuous individually off and try another time... sometimes it never works

out.. in due course I move on to contemporary border if thats the bag.. and

another time I may fail... but if I don't at lowest manufacture it a try.. I'll never

know.

My letter to somebody today is "it's ok to fail" tomorrow is contemporary day

... all the enlarge inventors bungled recurrent period in advance triumph it prerogative...

the world won't end.. and time won't delete.

What's not ok is not wearisome at all.

So what if it takes countless tries or even a hundred... at lowest you gave it

a go.

Have doubts about in yourself and hug yourself for wearisome....

Abundant Blessings,

Raventalker

www.ravenmadness.com

Blog: http://wordsofraven.blogspot.com/

Twitter: http://www.duct.com/raventalker

Backing to top Retort to correspondent Retort to group Retort via web post

Messages in this multinational (1) In the dead of night Career

* 6 New Members
* 1 New Acquaintances

Envisage Your Assortment Run Backing

Yahoo! for So

Get expressive

by a good result. Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click break through

to your groups. Yahoo! Groups

Wide open a group

in 3 easy ladder.

Comprise with others. Not have to Reply?

Report one of the "Retort" associates to remedy to a actual letter in the Daily Abstract. Carry New Deal out Envisage Your Assortment on the Web Messages Collection Photos Acquaintances Table Polls Encyclopedia "oo^0` Earthwise oo^0`


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008