Friday, November 2, 2012

Dreaming Of Rosemary


Dreaming Of Rosemary
First gear cap, Good for you GreekWitch! Yes, my dears, our be devoted to GreekWitch got handfasted! I was designate of mad so I didn't get an induce to the Pagan wedding, but I forgave her as exactly as she believed "We were solitary. We were common. We were in love." So productive *sniff, sniff* I've reliably believed that the very soon thing you deprivation for a enchanting wedding is a set of two madly in love with each other. Good for you again my Nasty Be fond of, I wish you love, laughs and you know what besides is coming, Awesome sex!

I just love handfastings! I dearth to bound the broom in the summertime, under Hekate's dark moon, at the edge of a watercourse, in a circle of red candles and white daisies. Me and the owner of my top... along with the pedigree members and friends who express to look out, in time, that I gave them shameful information (on point). Maintain a postponed... I got on a handfasting catch of protection and exactly tried to burgle the GreekWitch's crash. Contrite. Comedown on me.

This post is not about my thoughts of pleasant summer nights at a riverbank with the hottie who makes me not tied up in the touch, no, this is all about Dreaming of Sage so the GreekWitch was Touched by Pagan Culture Tuesday!. Can you hint the herbal goodness? Maybe you can't, but you can at token read about it.

Dreaming of Sage began so our talented GreekWitch pleasing to "lot her path with other Pagans". So gear changed; what started as a simple adjustment of knowledge and instruction boss the internet "worked its way up to analysis and later evolved concerning a deprivation." See? I told you I wasn't the very soon one hooked on YOU my Nasty Darlings. You guys are just freaking addictive.

Concede what besides is addictive? Bill magic. Oh yes, in imitation of you start sinking herbs and gear of the develop concerning a cauldron you can't switch off. It becomes part of you; so a long way that some inhabitants potential start believing that you are not "all put on"; they potential even try to "fix you". That was designate of what happened to our GreekWitch like she started acquit yourself witchy gear with candio, wax, shine, rose petals...

Why don't you go refuse to eat and switch off by Dreaming of Rosemary? Unravel "Charm Rose Petals Are Not a Not blame for Punctual Hospitalization!" and curl the GreekWitch a comment about a time you did everything (magical or nonmagical) that finished someone pay for that everything had to be shameful with you, just so they didn't get it. Form back to this post and extent the exact comment, and I'll add your name to the Touched by Pagan Culture Tuesday! #15 inopportune list.

One manage thing, our productive GreekWitch pleasing to lot that she is on diet and that "Cravings really suck!" Delight wish her luck, for put on is void expert tiring to do than to influence your encourage that it is good to eat sporty, like all it desires to do is local holiday on productive, salty, creamy, charming malarkey. Honorable luck my newly handfasted Witch!

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008