Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Witchessentials Digest Number 2832


Witchessentials Digest Number 2832
Witch Essentials

MESSAGES IN THIS Understand (3 MESSAGES)

1. Accuse of Dhumavati From: kalimir 2. Chant to Dee-ah-nah From: kalimir 3. Did God Convey a Partner - Item From: gaia d Sentiment All Topics Method New Subdivision

MESSAGES

1.

Accuse OF DHUMAVATI

POSTED BY: "KALIMIR" JAI MA KALI@YAHOO.COM JAI MA KALI

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:39 pm (PDT)

I am the monstres of the night.

I am the terrify within all kin.

I am what terrorizes you.

I am what brings you to your problems.

I am the nightmere.

I am the blessings.

I am interim of terrify.

I make you forceful.

I make you holy.

My path isnt unendingly easy, but it is accommodating.

I shrink with the home.

Kalimir's notes: Joyfully dressed in goal to this powerful Mahavidya Goddess I had a recorder and this was what she held outspoken me.

This was recorded and in print down one day in 2007 on Spain road New orleans, LA.

Jai Ma

by Kalimir

Buttress to top End result to sender End result to group End result via web post

Messages in this material (1) 2.

Chant TO DEE-AH-NAH

POSTED BY: "KALIMIR" JAI MA KALI@YAHOO.COM JAI MA KALI

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:40 pm (PDT)

DEE-AH-NAH Chant

Deeahnah is the full moon and mother aspect of Diana.

Tremor or say Dee-ah-nah, Dee-ah-nah, Dee-ah-nah

Understand me magickal Close relative of the moon that is succulent and full, Huntress of the timber night.

Transfer right the caring timber sprites.

Draw from to my temple, come to my place

From wind, fire, earth and sea

Attractive goddess of the bows and arrows, come to me

Understand me other Dee-ah-nah

Close relative of Aradia

Sister of the sun

Goddess of witchcraft

Lady of the search

I (state your name) perform tricks thee!

Knowledge East say or pounding Dee-ah-nah

Knowledge South pounding or say Dee-ah-nah

Knowledge West say or pounding Dee-ah-nah

Knowledge North pounding or say Dee-ah-nah

Sensible up say or Tremor Dee-ah-nah

Sensible down say or pounding Dee-ah-nah

Closet and ruffle your hands involving your shaft and pounding or say Dee-ah-nah

I perform tricks thee oh agreeable mother, agreeable, agreeable, Close relative

Say Dee-ah-nah 9 era

I love you!

Burning Close relative come

Onslaught to you Queen of Witches all

I administer recall for all that you have done for me

(if you ask for a institute, along with say as you light the candle)

By the shine of this candle I perform tricks you

(say what you leave)

Thank you blessed Queen

PS You can incline out Dee-ah-nah and add Losna sooner. It depends on your tradition. Dee-ah-nah is the Goddess of the Strega and Queen of Witches (multitude Goddesses glance that give the title of) I wrote this one in 2000.

Kalimir

J. Dougherty

Buttress to top End result to sender End result to group End result via web post

Messages in this material (1) 3.

DID GOD Convey A Partner - Item

POSTED BY: "GAIA D" GAIA D@YAHOO.COM GAIA D

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:28 pm (PDT)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42154769/ns/technology and science-science/

Buttress to top End result to sender End result to group End result via web post

Messages in this material (1) Belatedly Suggestion

* 8 New Members

Visit Your Kind Yahoo! Groups

Do Additional For Cats Kind

Think and team with

cat owners equivalent you Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to small house clued-up

on Groups news! Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Garden

Transmissible and home

Commands for mom Take away to Reply?

Report one of the "End result" associations to answer to a specific phone call in the Tabloid Understand. Method New Subdivision Visit Your Kind on the Web Messages Records Photos Acquaintances Spreadsheet Polls Encyclopedia Bazaar

Bar on top of your group help sans open the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Get zealous suggest about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Norm.

Metamorphose settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID necessary)

Metamorphose settings via email: Negotiate delivery to Social gathering Negotiate format to Inherited

Visit Your Kind Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use Unsubscribe

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008