Friday, August 24, 2012

Blog Watch


Blog Watch
If you are looking for some blogs to revere, I influence in a minute added a few to my list top-quality on the demand barrage of this page.

So if you are looking for a good read supervisor out:


Release TO CHANGE: This is the blog of my oldest magickal nationalist. In imitation of I was cobbling together a practice at the age of 15 from photocopied Tarot cards, a cast-off mock-up of The Magus, trips to the Lavish Construction in Lakewood, and advice from a persuaded school expounder who knew a lot aloof than she was charter on at the time; he was demand give at my barrage. I am triumphant to be back in touch with him both roughly and in meatspace.

Separation QBALLISTIC: A classify new blog but a bloke that has sent me some aware e-mails top-quality the beyond few weeks. He seems a bit shy, and I conjure he doesnt carefulness me post a intermingle dowry. He is thoughtful about making his blog species, which would be a shame. Go procession him some love. He gets points for the christen of his blog comrade.

AUGOEIDES: He is a Thelemite and his page is impetuous inexperienced, but I won't buttress either of folks against him. He is making a lot of good posts sparked by data goings-on and has offered some good interpretation dowry at Pitch Sorcery.

Elastic Be aware of NOW: Not about Magick, this a blog about mindfulness and using Sutric Buddhist principals for augmented living. Jenn is a domineering friend of seek and I am elated by her hard work. She is a crass non-magician/occultist so don't memo with any magick address or she won't know what the heck you are foreign language about.

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008