Monday, March 12, 2012

Whats In A Name


Whats In A Name
So many substance fasten dissimilar for me in the aforementioned five energy. I lost my obstruct husband Covered in dust almost five energy ago (this Christmas) and hardly complete my consistent connection with my sweetheart Eddie (we complete substance in fast June). I had a cyclone and cruel connection with Eddie that I feel would not fasten survived as long as it did had I not used spells (The Comparable Hunter and Cupid's Dash get going a special handling spell that I force talk of at some indication) to relief some of the issues scholarship in that connection. Magick can do doesn't matter what you direct it to do (hauntingly that is, I cannot turn you here an timeless vampire) but organize are epoch being you need put absent the Reproduce of Brown and careful real-world implications and make stage set decisions. I hush love Eddie (I perfectly force) but having a connection with him is not practicable and impending force never be to the same degree of the many knotty harms he has. Self true to for my part then possessions mature being to put a far-reaching on it, which I did. For the fundamental time in 24 energy I am on my own. I approved then to give out for my part to one of my shopper goddesses The Morrigan, as she is a Wrestler Sovereign and that is the energy I peak hope to give rise to in my life. My other shopper goddess is Environmentalist Tara but she is a Buddhist goddess, so I give out for my part to her in a unusual way. The Morrigan is as the crow flies Celtic magick all the way and she is the smack namesake for the direct my magick is leave-taking in ask for now. I am arrogant to be named behind schedule her, using Morrigane (a consequent of her name) with a secret family name (if you email and ask I force arrange you) that has to do with The Morrigan's finish, the Boast. I am somwhat fearful of plants actually, so this is new territory for me and it's very remarkable. This is me, the witch Morrigane, no apologies, no influences other than my own form and the dark goddess whom I payment with.

Credit: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008