Sunday, October 30, 2011

Eclectic Self Initiated Solitary


Eclectic Self Initiated Solitary
In the way of introducing in my opinion as a witch and as a self-righteous playwright - I am a self-initiated, solitary Heathen Witch whose nature-based ritual practice combines elements of Germanic Paganism, Celtic Witchcraft and Appalachian folk magic.

As a living thing of pan-Teutonic line, the Witchblood which runs through my veins is a light on your feet needlecraft of diverse peoples. May my Descendants, Descendents and the communalist Folksoul of all my people be blessed through my pathworking.

Raised Christian, I took up Torah in 1996 (uncongenially through a Beit Din and mikveh engagement in 1997) studying Judaic Kabbalah and Jewish Law in Spacious to Hasidic environments, and turned to Witchcraft (the tradition of my Celtic family) in 2006 - combining what's more Ancestral traditions popular a spiritual path unique to me.

Significantly essential religiously to Rune In force, in 2012 as I full-fledged my practice as a Witch, I undertook to have performed genetic ethnic tests and exposed my autosomal line to be haughty far Northern-Northwestern European than I had a long time ago held. I any exposed that my ethnic motherline is U5b1b1-T16192C!, the mtDNA haplogroup strongly coupled with basis motherline1 of the Saami of Sapmi (the Saami are the home people of Europe who now alive in the Northermost parts of Sweden, Norway, Finland and the Kola cape of Russia - all four of these ecological areas are top matches on my genetic tests). In this fashion, my spiritual explorations took a severe turn headed for Northern Preparation Shamanism.

My studies and practice mid on forerunner pathworking, artisan craftworking, traditional herbalism, magical meditation on sacred myths, and using mystical alphabets to duct creative consciousness. My create of the Promise is atheist-pantheistic (with faces of polytheism and monotheism), naturalistic, earth-based and as a living thing, mostly focuses on Promise Female constructs. My spiritual Patroness is Frau Holle, the Hideaway Mother Divine being of Northern Preparation.

"Walking On Blaze" is an online BOS which explores the spiritual path and ever lifelong loan of a living thing who dares to be true to herself.

Contented Credentials


Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008