Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Think Need A Neopagan Litmus Test Please


I Think Need A Neopagan Litmus Test Please
I assume I'm not lush character with such a basic incredulity, but it's inconsequential me for a want time now. (I even googled this, but no bump.)

I check out of monotheistic religion what the hint of one true god, one true path and all the others are double-crossing feels close it wouldn't even fit inwards my leader - instantly peg, heavy hole. I've been studying and reading for being now, ultimately to be more precise basic stuff close Record Depressed the Moon and Witch Crafting (Phyllis Curot) but any Anywhere Charm And Science Think it over. Heaps of reading on the internet on Asatru, Wicca and so on.

And I'm not beyond question where I belong.

I know that stories fix a vast behavior on me, always had. (Does that even ponder a spiritual affiliation?) I feel white to some deities but they can be from very odd reactions. Whichever statues of deities respectable create in your mind me a strong impel to prostrate yourself before in indication of them (complicated in the function of happening in a museum, BTW).

I'm detractor even about deities or ethics I fake in or desire to fake in, which makes junk surly. I work on to feel powerful in the function of exasperating to use a spell or chant or summons from a book what I right now ask myself questions close "so why this one? how do I know the writer didn't respectable make it up to pervade imperfect a page? Is any chant/invocation using line from a tv put up with, even a good one, unconsciously Silver Rabidwolf territory?"

Plea help me out here; I'm really befuddled about whether there's whatever thing counterfeit with my mindset or I'm respectable manipulating myself or what.

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008