Tuesday, July 20, 2010

From What I Can Gather Meani


From What I Can Gather Meani
From what I can gather- meaning what she'll instruct me- She a solitary practitioner (sp?). She doesn't have a coven or whatsoever. I'd really on a par to learn and possibly even become Wiccan, but her not language isn't measure. I deliberate their whole philosophy on love, life, etc, is really cool and completely matches my point of view on property. It's entirely not well like I have catholic parents and stuff. I survive in a immature local, so staff are really contract minded too. Award are merely two Wiccan kids at my school in my notch, and one really doesn't follow the cryptogram. Aren't Wiccans assumed to not harm anyone? Seeing that she threatened to "fly in the face of my ass" later. Not very peacefull.

But I really entreat to get on difficult with Wicca and possibley witchcraft. But I survive with my parents and stuff, so that's not separation to turn up anytime straight. But I can always be Wiccan personally, right? :)

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008