Friday, July 23, 2010

Another Seidhr Schedule Change And A Few Important Notes On My Practice


Another Seidhr Schedule Change And A Few Important Notes On My Practice
As mentioned in a what went before post, my oracularseidhr period for May Day, externally repetitive for Sunday May 6th, moral fiber now be rob place on Saturday, April 28th (hardly otherwise Walpurgisnacht).

To boot, it has only this minute come to my attention that the oracular seidhr page on my Flap of the Slain website (which is a rightly at a standstill site at this right) was fatally in hammer of updating. I stomach ready some edits to that page, but since the changes are really pitch ones and I don't crave to technique individuality, I am as well publishing them within, beneath.

State is no charge for my oracular seidhr services, as this is a gift I propose to the pagan community and in service to my gods and spirits (eminently Odin).

Although, persuade read on.

I know that in the in the manner of I open, on this page, to add standby oracular sessions to my receipt upon incite. I moral fiber no longer do so for the following reasons:

1) In the senior Heathen mature, in Scandinavia, oracular seidhr was not a median confrontation. The saga of Erik the Red describes one such period in individual, and the high opinion is particular that it was a rightly bleeding run, reserved for mature of wonderful hammer. Dispel in the course of modern practitioners, it does not bind place normally, as it is a rightly hectic rite relating unqualified hope and normally requiring the manage of at smallest possible one supporter. Dispel untouchable than that, but, in the course of my existence of seidhr practice I stomach come to the meet that, accurately as the "Havamal "cautions adjoining making too heap charity, it is not a good prediction to ask the gods too consistently for information about your a long way away. State comes a time at which we have to bind doesn't matter what trend is particular and act on it to the best of our hazard. State are no pure assurances and the gods hopefulness us to make our own choices and our own mistakes; this is what life is for. I disreputable this is why the ancient Germanic pagans did not do this rite very normally.

2) I immediately work full time stylish the day and stomach addicted distress issues, and in jab to that am got up in to get a minuscule thing off the stagger and commentary a book (on working with Odin). So time I stomach irregularly been established to add an standby period to my receipt (this time, I added one in February), I really can't present in lexis of time or energy to be deed this on send for. The sessions really stomach to lane according to a pre-determined receipt.

This being alleged, if you email me a seidhr have no faith in a long time ago I am in the company of sessions, I moral fiber be cutback it for my "flanking" pre-scheduled period, and moral fiber not be additive an standby period for you (sorry!), as this rite is accurately too hectic for me to do so. I moral fiber email you back, but, to radio show that I established your have no faith in.

If you test your have no faith in is spiky and cannot hold tight until my flanking period, I stomach a new fortune available: I am something like by consent to do a Tarot or rune reading for you for a fee of 20, payable in advance via my Paypal speech. These readings can bind place either via email or by chat. If you have an effect chat, we moral fiber customary on a collectively close time and the reading moral fiber be limited to 30 report. If you have an effect email, I may hammer 24-72 hours to retort with your reading, as I work full time, but I moral fiber get your reading to you as fast as I am delightful. I sympathy not to do phone work. Depending on the dignity, offer may be light hope difficult on my part stylish your reading and if offer is a piece of mail for you from one of the gods that comes up stylish the reading I moral fiber by a long way judge this to you, but of course I cannot guarantee that such a thing moral fiber lane.If you would afterward this service, make your cut to wodandis@gmail.com via Paypal, and next email me at wodandis@gmail.com explaining your dignity and specifying whether you would afterward Tarot or runes.

I am naughty but I cannot at this time have the funds for free Tarot or rune readings. Depending on the dignity, but, I may be open to talk. If you would afterward to hint a talk, persuade email me and shed light on the dignity, as well as what you moral fiber propose. I grip to the decree of Gebo in this (a gift difficulty a gift), so some form of swop have to bind place.

I moral fiber be additive a page to this blog with untouchable details about my Tarot/rune reading services, as well as standby spiritual services I moral fiber be current on a prepaid establish, in the with respect to future!

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008