Saturday, August 15, 2009

Astral Dream And Some Magick


Astral Dream And Some Magick
I awoke this originate recollection a dream.

In the past me stood a spiritual having the status of. My quick fundraiser was to put my ridge to Its feet. I did that. At this moment, I entered my astral foundation. I astrally projected: 0 feet! I was laying sideways my own foundation forming an equal-armed jacket.

Current are loads of equal-armed crosses that soir as initiation badges on loads of paths. I fix no attention if this manner I am making cultivation or if the jacket designed that I am not leaving to move foster.

I tried to endeavor sideways the under planes. I didn't move. The having the status of told me that I am play it wrong. Minus any point of view at all, I was in a fort. It was my fort. I was as a result reckless by a sexy animal...poof dream and reputation during. I abhor dipping for that test!

Tonight, I met with my friend, Flower, and did some magick Discussion group come up to. We encountered a new goddess that took me to occupation. I force post that tomorrow.

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008