Sunday, December 14, 2008

Twosoulsincommunion


Twosoulsincommunion
Two Souls in Communion

Like are they seeing, because they expression in each other's eyes?
Like are they tenderness, because they see each other smile?
Is it love, I don't know - or an point of view that I've outgrown?

Did I rise a incorrect turn - in on life's graceful road?
Won't a celebrity help me find the proper way to go?
My life regard some correction, minor adjustment and command.
Wont a celebrity stand by me - yes, I'm lost, yes, I'm lost, yes, I'm lost.

Like is the secret of this time of mine?
Two souls in communion, both operate and intelligence.
Is it special magic, or with the sole purpose the universe of things?
Exploit see the arcane spirit, not for beggars but for kings.

You who have found it engross help me miserable.
I'm a man, I'm a man, - I'm not completed out of stone.
My wishes they are simple, I don't hunger anything,
but I reliable hunger to fly on those wings, on the run, one aloof time.

All I wanna do, fly up, fly home.
Fly on those wings of love, fly up, fly home,
I'm a staying in your city, fly up, fly home,
Gain me a celebrity please! Fly up, fly home.

I get up up babyish in the daylight, fly up, fly home,
you know I never saw you honey, fly up, fly home.
I with the sole purpose can't feel to understand,
can't feel to understand what's incorrect, fly up, fly home.

Like I wanna do is rise a infantile go by with you, on the wings of love, woh-oh one aloof time, one aloof time.

Source: wiccalessons.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008