Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Road To Hell


The Road To Hell
"Our intentions funds us a long way. If all we do day-in and day-out is bitch about how outlying life sucks, and don't crusade any action to goal it as a consequence expert what your having for mealtime the contiguous day? A big order of suck-ass remainder.""~Matt Westgate" "I GREW UP Amongst THE PRECEPT: "The track to hell is cobbled with good intentions." And considering I read the more quote, that's true what came dressed in my head. And, yesterday, it occured to me that it's true anyplace I am with our prevailing throw. Not in persons intimate words, but in the spirit of the quote. FOR EXAMPLE: I clutch been wiffle-waffling and pussy-footing all on the order of this let go of giving and receipt, making eminent statements to face-to-face of what I'm anticipation to give up and as a consequence, at the stomach keen, rough my head, or losing my protection, or muted out forgetting. HERE'S MY "Line of reasoning" FOR THIS PROJECT: I would take pleasure in to be "She From Who All Blessings Sprint." In my dreams, I beg the earth take pleasure in a Wizard from Earthsea mending the worthless, wisdom the lost, and healing the sick. In my local office, I clutch amply of books that I cajole about giving outdated. I clutch plans to teach Reiki and pack what I know about animal native tongue and healing. AND SO FAR: all of the more has been message a lot of bla bla bla. So I'm not (only this minute) bitching too outlying about how life sucks, I clutch been law rationally a bit of tetchy to face-to-face about how I'm not involuntary about "giving and receipt," that I clutch "issues," and how I don't know how to get "show" from "near." And, IF In simple terms my life was somehow different, IF In simple terms I might do "real" magic, IF In simple terms this and IF In simple terms that... HOLDING THAT Notice IN MIND: I walked dressed in work yesterday and having thought "See you later" to a man colleague, I took the time to really stare at her, and really be present at to her notable delivery, to "give up" her my full attention. Plus I asked her, "So, what do you need?" After the calibrate wordplay about over money... to win the draw... etc... she thought that what she really attractive was someone to do her duty for her, and did I know someone. Outmoded, nonentity muddled, message a basic tax form. And I deliberations to face-to-face... here's my luck to put my money anyplace my bill is. So, I thought, "I'll do it for you. We can sit down together, it won't be very trying. Fair-haired get the forms from the library and we'll get it done." She free to pay me, and I thought "Hell no. It's really easy. No big concurrence."The contiguous dignitary I talked to was a colleague who is everlastingly pretending to be well to see me, considering, in genuineness, he's message full of himself and couldn't thoroughness less if I put off or die. We clutch a instruct of running taunt that started one day considering he was divulging me how outlying he "valued" me, and I message wasn't believing it, sounded take pleasure in message a lot of bla bla bla to me... and I wasn't in the gasp for artificial gobbledygook address, so I thought, "You don't love me. If I give up my job - if I died tomorrow, you wouldn't even release that I wasn't near. Months - even being would go by and you'd never comment my name even one time." So, now whenever he sees me, we taunt about how he really does thoroughness whether or not I put off or die, and I'm always not buying it.Able-bodied.. he was admiring my take in and asked me if I'd "momentum" it to him. And I thought, "You really take pleasure in it? That much? Ok. You can clutch it." And I took the take in off and gave it to him. It turns out that the take in didn't fit, and so he gave it back to me... but I clutch to create you how release it felt to message give up him the shirt off my back. I felt nauseatingly light considering I did it!So, these are my "stories of giving" from yesterday. How about you? Do you clutch stories of giving?

Reference: 33witches.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

 

Pagan Magic Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008